Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> These Winnipeg Jets sure are good !

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

FrenchKheldar

May 17, 2018 1:17:21 am

So cordial, he's barely French at all!

[ Link to this post ]

These Winnipeg Jets sure are good !
Don't mind me, just changing my password...

[ PM FrenchKheldar ]   __________________
Not excited about the Thrashers for the first time in 6 years...

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

LedezByrnie

September 18, 2018 9:33:11 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

Many of users may encounter contacts loss and don't know how to get it back. Don't worry, we find dr.fone - Recover (iOS) is a powerful and flexible iPhone recovery software to help you recover your lost or deleted contacts. Actually, apart from recovering contacts, dr.fone can also retrieve your lost messages, photos, music, videos, notes, Facebook messages and more. What's more, it allows you to preview and selectively recover whatever you want. As for more, you can check the box below:

Provided you have backups on iCloud, then we can recover your lost iPhone contacts from iCloud backup. Also, here we have 2 methods to restore contacts from iPhone. The one is use dr.fone, and the other method is to restore iPhone from iCloud backup. The former one is friendly, safe and easy, while the later one will clear all your current data on your device! You can choose one you like.

As we introduced above, dr.fone - Recover (iOS) allow us to preview and selectively restore whatever you want from iTunes backup. And you can also export your contacts to your computer, they will be saved as HTML and CSV files. If needed, you can view them directly on your Windows or Mac. Now let's see how to retrieve iPhone contacts from iTunes backup with dr.fone

[ PM LedezByrnie ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread