Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Collecting Stuff -> going out on a limb.....

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

ICKY

June 18, 2004 12:32:32 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

going out on a limb.....
im going out on a limb by using this forum. i have a consulting company. i help people develope primary and or secondary income via of e-commerce. i work with several companies eliminating the retail mark-up through home-shopping technology.looking for someone who is open minded enough to sit down and take a look at something. no promises or obligations. we'll sit down over a coke, cover some details and if we both are satisfied then we'll take the next step. if not, no big deal. if the money was right,if i could work it into your time schedule and you are open to sit down and visit then email Please register to see emails in posts.

jerry (a.k.a. icky)

[ PM ICKY ]   __________________
PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY EXPECT TO BE BELIEVED. WHEN THEY'RE NOT, THEY LET TIME PROVE THEM RIGHT.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Major_Penalty

May 14, 2005 8:27:48 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
icky said...
im going out on a limb by using this forum. i have a consulting company. i help people develope primary and or secondary income via of e-commerce. i work with several companies eliminating the retail mark-up through home-shopping technology.looking for someone who is open minded enough to sit down and take a look at something. no promises or obligations. we'll sit down over a coke, cover some details and if we both are satisfied then we'll take the next step. if not, no big deal. if the money was right,if i could work it into your time schedule and you are open to sit down and visit then email Please register to see emails in posts.

jerry (a.k.a. icky)

Deja vu. I swear an old frat bro just hit me up with same line.

Was very evasive, and wouldn't reveal what it was. But I know. MLM. Again.

And you are wrong for misrepresenting yourself. You do not own your own company. You are a distributor for whatever MLM you represent. You probably had to sign an arbitration agreement, most MLM's use them now. Your "business" can be taken away at will.

[ PM Major_Penalty ]   __________________
Not only is the dog man's best friend, he's your only true friend.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

St0rmDad

July 28, 2005 8:11:22 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

Dear friend, I can tell you that going out on a limb on this board is not a good idea.

[ PM St0rmDad ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ICKY

October 25, 2005 11:33:24 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Major_Penalty said...
quote:
icky said...

jerry (a.k.a. icky)

Deja vu. I swear an old frat bro just hit me up with same line.

Was very evasive, and wouldn't reveal what it was. But I know. MLM. Again.

And you are wrong for misrepresenting yourself. You do not own your own company. You are a distributor for whatever MLM you represent. You probably had to sign an arbitration agreement, most MLM's use them now. Your "business" can be taken away at will.

all of your assumptions are right. it is mlm. which personally, i dont have a problem with. yes, i am a distributor and did sign something and yes their product line can be taken away from me( just as is the case for any sales representitative)...HOWEVA this is my own business im an independent contractor, or if you must a distributor, and my tax return says nothing about the company that serves as my infrastructure. if im wrong its only in your eyes or the eyes of the people who have been misled by the countless number of the mlm people who do lie ans build ponzy schemes. i assure you sir that i dont lie, i dont misleed and im not evasive. so you continue to think the way you do. thats your opinion. anything else?

[ PM ICKY ]   Edited by ICKY October 25, 2005 3:36:28 pm.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ICKY

October 25, 2005 11:37:31 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
St0rmDad said...
Dear friend, I can tell you that going out on a limb on this board is not a good idea.

you never know. i have found a couple of good friends on here and have developed some customers as well.

[ PM ICKY ]   __________________
PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY EXPECT TO BE BELIEVED. WHEN THEY'RE NOT, THEY LET TIME PROVE THEM RIGHT.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread