Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

St0rmD thinks your mom's hot. -> 2008 Douchebag of the Year - Evil 8: # 3 KresGT v. # 10 Cortez the Killer

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

GordieHoweHat-trick

August 28, 2008 5:43:29 pm

The Arbiter of Who and What is Allowed to be Made Fun of on the Chicken

[ Link to this post ]

2008 Douchebag of the Year - Evil 8: # 3 KresGT v. # 10 Cortez the Killer

[ PM GordieHoweHat-trick ]   __________________
Brokeback Steakhouse: No rules, Just Festive!

juansamuel

August 28, 2008 9:28:30 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I really believe that Kres is more of a douche than El Poop. That's all he does.

[ PM juansamuel ]   __________________
http://atlantasairforce.tumblr.com/

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Ridge Runner

August 29, 2008 12:31:42 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
JuanSamuel said...
I really believe that Kres is more of a douche than El Poop. That's all he does.

Kres is a psycho, EP is a douche.

[ PM Ridge Runner ]   __________________
"Ernie Borgnine had a thing for white cotton panties"

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

August 29, 2008 1:08:53 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Ridge Runner said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...

Kres is a psycho, EP is a douche.

I'm glad someone has the proper perspective here.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

August 29, 2008 2:51:14 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

If someone wants to lay out the definition of a douche, that would be great. I know what I consider one to be in real life, and am maybe not sure how it transfers to the interweb.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

COUSIN ELVIS

August 29, 2008 5:06:55 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

THIS IS WHY I DEMAND THE VOTEING START OVER
THERES NO WAY IN HALE CTK DISERVES TO BE IN TE ELITE 8 WHY I SIT ON THE SIDELINES

[ PM COUSIN ELVIS ]   __________________
http://twitter.com/COUSINELVIS
"Do you guys have room for me in lala land??" MILLWOOD ON 16MAR10

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Matheos

August 30, 2008 10:23:23 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
JuanSamuel said...
If someone wants to lay out the definition of a douche, that would be great. I know what I consider one to be in real life, and am maybe not sure how it transfers to the interweb.

much like voting for MVP, it means different things to different people. That's the beauty of it.

[ PM Matheos ]   __________________
it's probably not too sensible for me to get loaded while I listen to "Tooth And Nail" all by myself. But I can't deny my heart: I like to drink, and I like to rock. You think I'm an idiot? Fine. You don't have to come over.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

August 30, 2008 11:10:50 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Matheos said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...

much like voting for MVP, it means different things to different people. That's the beauty of it.

there it is. Kres is a giant douche.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

August 30, 2008 4:22:35 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
JuanSamuel said...
quote:
Matheos said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...

Not so. One of the basics tenets of the douchebage mantra is the desire to annoy other posters. Kres doesn't really "want" to upset people. He really wants everybody to covert to his demented set of values.

I, on the other hand, have no interest in converting any of you. I recognize that most of you are too idiotic to understand how things should be, so I mock you. I ridicule you. My only goal is to laugh at your expense. And that I do. I've got more people ignoring me (or claiming to do so) than anyone. My body of work speaks for itself. Kres is the flavor of the month, so I fully expect you morons to be swayed by him. That will only prove your lack of true perspective. It's the same reason that Milli Vanilli won a Grammy. The public is a sucker for this kind of crap.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

August 30, 2008 9:19:32 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El profesor said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...
quote:
Matheos said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...

Not so. One of the basics tenets of the douchebage mantra is the desire to annoy other posters. Kres doesn't really "want" to upset people. He really wants everybody to covert to his demented set of values.

I, on the other hand, have no interest in converting any of you. I recognize that most of you are too idiotic to understand how things should be, so I mock you. I ridicule you. My only goal is to laugh at your expense. And that I do. I've got more people ignoring me (or claiming to do so) than anyone. My body of work speaks for itself. Kres is the flavor of the month, so I fully expect you morons to be swayed by him. That will only prove your lack of true perspective. It's the same reason that Milli Vanilli won a Grammy. The public is a sucker for this kind of crap.

helluva campaign speech

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Ridge Runner

August 31, 2008 9:57:25 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
JUANSAMUEL said...
quote:
El profesor said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...
quote:
Matheos said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...

helluva campaign speech

Yes, that was a masterpiece. It had it all. Arrogance, condescension, insults, a clearly stated, and not merely implied, sense of superiority. This is the Douchebag Gettysburg Address. And he's losting to JG right now? EP might be right, this board might not deserve him.

[ PM Ridge Runner ]   __________________
"Ernie Borgnine had a thing for white cotton panties"

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

September 1, 2008 1:12:48 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Ridge Runner said...
quote:
JUANSAMUEL said...
quote:
El profesor said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...
quote:
Matheos said...
quote:
JuanSamuel said...

helluva campaign speech

Yes, that was a masterpiece. It had it all. Arrogance, condescension, insults, a clearly stated, and not merely implied, sense of superiority. This is the Douchebag Gettysburg Address. And he's losting to JG right now? EP might be right, this board might not deserve him.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

September 1, 2008 1:36:58 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Ridge Runner said...

I just hope I don't keep losting to JG.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

GordieHoweHat-trick

September 1, 2008 7:45:19 pm

The Arbiter of Who and What is Allowed to be Made Fun of on the Chicken

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El profesor said...I, on the other hand, have no interest in converting any of you. I recognize that most of you are too idiotic to understand how things should be, so I mock you. I ridicule you. My only goal is to laugh at your expense. And that I do. I've got more people ignoring me (or claiming to do so) than anyone. My body of work speaks for itself. Kres is the flavor of the month, so I fully expect you morons to be swayed by him. That will only prove your lack of true perspective. It's the same reason that Milli Vanilli won a Grammy. The public is a sucker for this kind of crap.

Whoa, turns out you're both psychos.

[ PM GordieHoweHat-trick ]   __________________
Brokeback Steakhouse: No rules, Just Festive!

El Profesor

September 1, 2008 10:16:30 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
GordieHoweHat-trick said...
quote:
El profesor said...I, on the other hand, have no interest in converting any of you. I recognize that most of you are too idiotic to understand how things should be, so I mock you. I ridicule you. My only goal is to laugh at your expense. And that I do. I've got more people ignoring me (or claiming to do so) than anyone. My body of work speaks for itself. Kres is the flavor of the month, so I fully expect you morons to be swayed by him. That will only prove your lack of true perspective. It's the same reason that Milli Vanilli won a Grammy. The public is a sucker for this kind of crap.

Whoa, turns out you're both psychos.

Maybe, but at least I know how to have fun with this whole thing.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread