Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> OVER UNDER FOR # OF SEASONS TILTHERES 99$ SEASON TIX IN WINNIPUKE?

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

COUSIN ELVIS

August 12, 2012 2:32:36 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

OVER UNDER FOR # OF SEASONS TILTHERES 99$ SEASON TIX IN WINNIPUKE?
OVER UNDER FOR 99$ SEASON TIX IN WINNIPUKE?

MY SOURCE UP THERE TOLD ME THE ONLY THING IN DEMAND UP THERE ISNT JETS TIX BUT TAPE FOR THERE ANKLES FOR WHEN THEY JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON. MORE LIKE ABANDONWAGON :AMIRITE:

MY QUESTION WAS RETORICA BTWL. KNOWING TNSE LIKE I DO, ID SAY THAT ONCE THEY MILKED ALL THE MONEY THEY CAN FROM THE JETS THEYLL REGROUP TO SELL THE TEAM OF TO QUEBEC CITY OR HAMILTON B4 THEY GIVE ANYBODY FANS A BRAKE.

[ PM COUSIN ELVIS ]   __________________
http://twitter.com/COUSINELVIS
"Do you guys have room for me in lala land??" MILLWOOD ON 16MAR10

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

TheDowman

August 15, 2012 5:54:27 pm

Nerdroach of the sea!

[ Link to this post ]

They've got contracted season ticket suckers to sell the place out for three years, so the number of people actually showing up to games is mostly irrelevant.

They've got two more seasons for the not-DW GM to get rid of the dead weight in the locker room and assemble a >82pts/year team. If he can do that, they'll be fine. If not look for ticket sales to drop. 5 years in WPG with no playoffs, and you may well see CA$99 companion season tickets, 2-for-1 walk-up tickets, and "Free (Labatt's) Blue" nights.

[ PM TheDowman ]   __________________
"If there's no good reason for a law to exist, then there is a great reason for it to not exist." - H.A.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

behind the net

August 20, 2012 9:26:52 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

The Jets GM is DW 2.0,**** they decided to keep our former assistant GM Larry Simmons and have already made a couple of pretty odd choices with their first round picks.

Two more years of losing hockey and it is going to be interesting to see what happens up there.

[ PM behind the net ]   __________________
“A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters.” Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread