Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> I just got back from the Stews Party at 1st & 10 sports-bar on Old National Hwy...

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Michael in Lost Mt.

February 29, 2004 5:14:48 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

I'm beginning to think that many of you are light-weights who have never been around serious drinkers & party animals.

It's a whole different World from Average Suburb Joe.

A typical day in my life in Key West, & I did this for 7 days a week for 5 years or so...

Get off work & hit the corner bar with a couple of my carpenter pals & have 4-7 beers, with maybe 2 or 3 shooters.

Head home to hit the shower & have a couple more beers, then hit all of my favorite spots.

Having a couple of beers at each joint, at least, then a shot or two of Barbancourt Haitain voodoo rum, then more beers, then a Scotch or two in tribute to Ernie Hemingway, then maybe a couple of gin & tonics if it was a hot night, or a couple of shots of frozen Stoli, then more beers, maybe taking a break & having a couple of Campari & sodas & then a few more of whatever.

I'm sure I've left out a few things, like the rum drinks & shots of Cuervo & whatever else, or stepping outside to blow a joint or snort/smoke some Coke.

You must understand that this was just an average day. If it was a big Party night, you can forget all this & throw the rule-book out the window.

I think I only attended about 2 weddings in Key West & this is how they played-out.

Wedding #1-The marriage ceremony took place in the house of the bride & groom, who had been shacked-up together for some time before this glorious event.

All of the guests & participants had a good Buzz already, but after this holy ceremony, we all adjourned to the back-yard for the Reception, where there was a beer keg & many bags of Reef circulating & an eight-ball of Coke, along with a few bottles of liquor to wash-down all of the fore-mentioned items.

Wedding #2-Took place on a 65-foot sailboat, the Captain of said boat being the Groom, but it was a fore-gone conclusion that he would wind-up too drunk to steer the boat, so several other certified Captains were on board to cover his *** & as officials to the ceremony.

Me & a Jewish cat sat at one side, at 10AM & began destroying a bottle of Polish vodka, straight out of the bottle. He was an old pal who had a clothing factory up in Miami & his retail store down in Key West.

There was enough booze on this boat to qualify it as a liquor barge.

In the usual manner in such sea-faring marriages, when everybody was about half drunk, a gang of guys attacked the Captain/groom & threw his *** overboard.

I won't even go into what it was like in my years as a bartender.

MILM

[ PM Michael in Lost Mt. ]   Edited by Michael in Lost Mt. February 29, 2004 6:22:03 pm.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

tvwxman

February 29, 2004 6:41:22 pm

Slacker

[ Link to this post ]

No, I think most of us went through a party stage. You're describing the first 3 or 4 years of my post-college career: Get up, got to work, get off work, hit the bar. Lather, rinse, repeat.

However, most of us have realized that there are more important things than drinking your life away. If that's your gig, you're more than welcome to it, and best wishes. But there's more to life.

[ PM tvwxman ]   __________________
Since this is an era when many people are concerned about "fairness" and "social justice," what is your "fair share" of what someone else has worked for? -- Thomas Sowell

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Michael in Lost Mt.

February 29, 2004 6:59:52 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
tvwxman said...
No, I think most of us went through a party stage. You're describing the first 3 or 4 years of my post-college career: Get up, got to work, get off work, hit the bar. Lather, rinse, repeat.

However, most of us have realized that there are more important things than drinking your life away. If that's your gig, you're more than welcome to it, and best wishes. But there's more to life.

Thank you, TV preacher! The tone of your post is unmistakably dripping with sanctimonious indignation & false piety.

I piss on your pretend piety.

I don't step out on the town like I used to, only a few times a year, but I make no apologies for it when I do so.

Unlike some of the Christian cocksuckers who drag their children to see The Passion to try to brainwash them with guilt, saying "See? Every time you sin you drive another nail in Christ's hands & feet & make him suffer more".

Fuck all of that insane bullshit & the horse you rode in on, all of you Moralistic Perverts.

You think I, of all people, don't know that there are better things to do than drink your life away?

That is about half of my message whenever I speak about that kind of life & my experiences with it. Talking from the perspective of somebody who has almost miraculously survived such a life & not already been dead by it.

But I just say it subtly, & have never painted my words in giant letters on a sign to beat people over the head to transmit my message.

I will never do that.

MILM

[ PM Michael in Lost Mt. ]   Edited by Michael in Lost Mt. February 29, 2004 7:08:11 pm.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Michael in Lost Mt.

February 29, 2004 8:00:53 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Abel or whoever-In answer to what happened with the "pass the hat" collection money...

This event was an Appreciation Night, from all of the Double & Triple Platinum dawgs to Doug & Ryan Stewart.

The collection went to pay their tab for the whole night, food & drinks, so they would never have to go in their pocket for a**** thing, & for Flygirl, who was up in there, or any of their friends who came with them.

Besides which, we presented them with an Award plaque for Revolutionizing the face of Sports-Talk radio, & some of that money went to pay for that.

MILM

[ PM Michael in Lost Mt. ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

tvwxman

February 29, 2004 8:13:23 pm

Slacker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Michael in Lost Mt. said...

I piss on your pretend piety.

Just as long as its not in my lawn.

[ PM tvwxman ]   __________________
Since this is an era when many people are concerned about "fairness" and "social justice," what is your "fair share" of what someone else has worked for? -- Thomas Sowell

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Eric

February 29, 2004 9:29:01 pm

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
I won't even go into what it was like in my years as a bartender.
MILM

And H.A. says there isn't a God.

[ PM Eric ]   __________________
''If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free.'' - P. J. O'Rourke

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gimmesummdapp

February 29, 2004 11:05:42 pm

2nd Line Scorer

Location: Maxin' and relaxin' in Pam Grier's double-D cups!!!
[ Link to this post ]

MiLM If you hadda good time partying wit' my peoples then **** da haytaz!!!

Sorry, I wasn't thru there but I had pressin' matters! I'm glad you felt comfy wit'da brothaz 'cuz we are a peace lovin' people and love is what we do!!!

$75.00 for a cab though...whew!!! You must be swimmin' in it?!?! The next time time you wanna flush yo' money away use my toilet, a'ight???

[ PM gimmesummdapp ]   __________________

Proud to be Smirkin' Chicken's original token negro! Power to da peoples! Rat on, rat-on!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

March 1, 2004 2:21:50 am

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Head home to hit the shower...

Is this the most far-fetched thing he's ever posted?

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ThrasherDan

March 1, 2004 6:38:30 am

Trash-can Dan

[ Link to this post ]

No, he really did hit the shower (literally). Easier to clean up all the puke and pound the sides while he thinks about what his life is about. You didn't think he actually turned the water on, did you?

[ PM ThrasherDan ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

IPTAY FAMILY

March 1, 2004 8:27:34 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:

Of course the**** I did! Did you think I was going to go there & be somebody other than myself? What the**** would be the point in that?

I scramble every kind of speech under the Sun together as the mood suits me, into a gumbo-mix. For better or worse, that is one of my trademarks & part of my personal identity, arising from my life's experiences.

Mek so?

This iz da most patronizing bullshit ever. and shit. Only some honkyfool would change how dey no'mally act t'fit in wid some group uh sucka's. 'tis for weak minds.

I'myay uresay youay adhay unfay. Lemme bresh muh mout' was heard numerous times.

Tie yuh mout'. Yo' make yo'seff soun' like a fool ev'rytime yo' open yer freakin hole.

Have at it you ignorant drunk.

[ PM IPTAY FAMILY ]   __________________
It's not the heat. It's the stupidity.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

SebastianBlack

March 3, 2004 7:30:31 am

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
tnabna said...
quote:
SebastianBlack said...
MILM I must have missed that one! I love The Stews, although sometime they don't know what the**** they are talking about. But it is a light hearted show and they are funny ass**** to me.

SB

Where have you been, SB? I haven't seen you post much lately.

Working my *** off in America's heartland the boom town of Oklahoma City! Now that I'm back in the ATL for a while, I'll be around! Thanks for asking TNABNA!

SB

[ PM SebastianBlack ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

October 21, 2008 11:10:01 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

It's kind of amusing. I guess the stews fans disappeared.

[ PM juansamuel ]   __________________
http://atlantasairforce.tumblr.com/

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Po

October 21, 2008 11:26:23 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I miss ol MiLM

[ PM Po ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

October 21, 2008 11:30:21 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Po said...
I miss ol MiLM

Confirmed. His looniness was pretty**** entertaining.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Ridge Runner

October 21, 2008 11:35:44 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
Po said...
I miss ol MiLM

Confirmed. His looniness was pretty**** entertaining.

I wasn't around for most of his stuff. If that is any indication of his usual posts, he makes you look like Mr. Sunshine.

[ PM Ridge Runner ]   __________________
"Ernie Borgnine had a thing for white cotton panties"

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Festus

October 22, 2008 10:46:52 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Let's start a bring back MILM campaign! Anyone know where he's posting now days?

[ PM Festus ]   __________________
No estoy usando ninguna ropa interior

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Gus

October 22, 2008 10:48:10 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Festus said...
Let's start a bring back MILM campaign! Anyone know where he's posting now days?

ask bill curtis. if he can find the internet in the north pole, i'm sure he can find milm.

[ PM Gus ]   __________________
Better to fight for something than live for nothing.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

October 22, 2008 10:50:57 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gus said...
quote:
Festus said...

ask bill curtis. if he can find the internet in the north pole, i'm sure he can find milm.

Those commercials are mildly amusing.

[ PM Millwood ]   __________________
This marble I just ate is soft, chewy and sweet. It reminds me of a gumball. - Barack Obama

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

October 22, 2008 11:16:39 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Maybe gimmesumdapp knows.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

juansamuel

February 10, 2016 6:00:13 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
. I didn't take a cab home, but Junior from Connetticut dropped me home on his way home in Woodstock, but I dropped $40 on him for "gas money".

MILM

40 for a ride from a stranger from Union City to Lost Mountain. This was '04 so gas was in the 1-2 dollar range. You are a sucker, sir.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2 )
Previous Thread | Next Thread