Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Russians eligible for 2004 draft

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Bob is the way

June 21, 2004 8:36:42 pm

Liar, Welch, Dumb Motherfucker.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
quote:
Bob is the way said...

5. After a year, your identity was finally revealed.
Bullshit, Jen knew me all along, she was playing games.

Who the**** are you to accuse me of playing games?

If "knew me all along" equates to chatting with you a handful of times at the Bulb, then color me guilty. I never saw you again last season after you made your bet with clam. But I did start seeing you at the beginning of this season, and it just happened that clam and I were talking in line at Delaney's one night when you walked by, so I pointed you out to him. Clam's my friend, so why wouldn't I point out the guy who made a $100 bet with him and didn't make good on it? It's not like you stepped up...

Missed this the first time around:
quote:
Down with AOL said...

*** If this was Clam I might think about it, but I have seen that the JEN BS crowd is more intent on Bullshit and Lies rather than the truth so why should I bother?

BULLSHIT ! I saw you dozens of times between those two dates. I know and YOU know why you chose that EXACT DATE and TIME to send someone chasing after me. There are no coincidences in this world, only carefully timed plans.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Buzz Killjoy

June 21, 2004 8:38:26 pm

Elitist Bastard

Location: Preempting stuff from a top sekret labmatory under Virginia
[ Link to this post ]

Sprechen Sie nicht! Diese dumbkopf ist am zu uns.

Heil clambeak!

[ PM Buzz Killjoy ]   __________________
"Pay no attention to that bush, moving around over there by that tree, it's just a bush. Nothing to look twice at. Nothing to be alarmed about." - Carl Spackler

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

June 21, 2004 8:44:55 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
BULLSHIT ! I saw you dozens of times between those two dates. I know and YOU know why you chose that EXACT DATE and TIME to send someone chasing after me. There are no coincidences in this world, only carefully timed plans.

What the **** are you smoking? And what is this EXACT DATE and TIME bullshit? Please, spell it out for me how I'm supposed to have some sort of alterior motive toward someone who I barely know?

[ PM Screamin Jen ]   __________________
Shoepolish says I'm the Goddess of Love and Beer and I'm okay with that.

Bob is the way

June 21, 2004 8:59:31 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
quote:
Bob is the way said...

What the **** are you smoking? And what is this EXACT DATE and TIME bullshit? Please, spell it out for me how I'm supposed to have some sort of alterior motive toward someone who I barely know?

Nice now you and Mino, who seems to have mysteriously disappeared, want to make it seem again like I went into hiding. Sure, you have no idea what I am talking about. Sure, you never saw me. I sat in front of you twice earlier that season and I was one seat away from you two weeks before that night. I was so drunk that night and your seatmates teased me about it the next day.

Are we friends,**** NO, but donít tell me you did not see me MANY times since I talked to Clam the first time and the second time. I know I saw you. Please letís not lie, Where The **** do you hang out. Answer: Delanyís. Since I always have Bass at the games everyone on this board knows you are lying.

Also, letís not forget that string of lies yíall posed right after the first incident without letting me respond. I wish there was a search utility so I could bring them up now.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

June 21, 2004 9:24:37 pm

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

Bob: MOVE THE LAB! REPETE: MOVE THE LAB!

[ PM ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

June 21, 2004 9:30:39 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
Nice now you and Mino, who seems to have mysteriously disappeared, want to make it seem again like I went into hiding.

Please go back and read my post again...I said you didn't step up, I never said you went into hiding.

quote:

Sure, you have no idea what I am talking about. Sure, you never saw me.

Again, read my post. I did say that I saw you a few times early last season.

quote:
I sat in front of you twice earlier that season and I was one seat away from you two weeks before that night. I was so drunk that night and your seatmates teased me about it the next day.

I vaguely recall you sitting in front of me early last season...and I totally don't remember anything about you being drunk. If I was there, it obviously didn't make much of an impression on me. Remember, I have a camera in front of my face throughout the game...kinda distracting from the crowd around me.

quote:
Are we friends,**** NO, but donít tell me you did not see me MANY times since I talked to Clam the first time and the second time.

You're assuming that I actually remember specific dates and I have no idea when you and clam spoke.

quote:
I know I saw you. Please letís not lie, Where The **** do you hang out. Answer: Delanyís. Since I always have Bass at the games everyone on this board knows you are lying.

Again, you may have seen me, and yes, everyone knows I spend my intermissions at Delaney's, but don't assume that that means I saw you. I didn't. And until now, I had no clue what you drank.

quote:
Also, letís not forget that string of lies yíall posed right after the first incident without letting me respond. I wish there was a search utility so I could bring them up now.

Again, you're mistaking me with someone else. Your actions speak for themselves.

For the last time, you welched on a bet to my friend. You just happened to walk by while I was standing with him, so I pointed you out to him. That's all. Nothing else. No conspiracy theory. No alterior motives. Simply helping a friend.

Bob is the way

June 21, 2004 9:32:43 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Elvis_Lemieux said...

I have to admit? I do not understand your reference.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bob is the way

June 21, 2004 9:51:50 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
quote:
Bob is the way said...

Please go back and read my post again...I said you didn't step up, I never said you went into hiding.

***I tried to step up, I was silenced.

quote:

Again, you're mistaking me with someone else. Your actions speak for themselves.

***I had not actions, I WAS SILENCED and not allowed to post.

For the last time, you welched on a bet to my friend. You just happened to walk by while I was standing with him, so I pointed you out to him. That's all. Nothing else. No conspiracy theory. No alterior motives. Simply helping a friend.

*** I did not welch I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO RESPOND ON THIS BOARD. I would have responded personally to Clam but since it was a bet that spanned to the end of the season, I could not contact him at Games.
1. I was not allowed to contact Clam by this board. I E-mailed Poster several times with no response.
2. I did not have a phone number for Clam. He never gave me one.
3. After all the BS and crap that you all made me read without letting me respond to I wanted to KICK ALL YOUR ASSES! Which you all deserve.

As a group you lynched me and made sure that there was no way that I could do anything to respond, pay the bet or anything else. YOU WANTED A KICKING BOY AND MADE IT ME! The more this goes on, the more I wonder how much Clam wanted it this way.
1. Mino says Clam didn't want the money. ( So I asume he wanted to humiliate me instead )
2. Mino Claims that there was a "bounty" on my head. ( Since Jen you admit you saw me several times, why did you not tell your friend till THAT Exact DAY, THAT exact TIME! Since Clam was your friend, why did you not tell him earlier?

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Purp

June 21, 2004 9:55:16 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

If I was someone who really cared about the Russians available in this year's draft, this thread would be a giant disappointment.

[ PM Purp ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

June 21, 2004 9:58:18 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

It's not my fault you couldn't post...do like our friend north of the border and get a new handle every two weeks...and honestly, after I'd seen you a few times, I kept telling myself to remember to tell clam I'd seen you and I kept forgetting...that is, until you walked by as I stood with him...simple as that.

Bob is the way

June 21, 2004 10:04:02 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
It's not my fault you couldn't post...do like our friend north of the border and get a new handle every two weeks...and honestly, after I'd seen you a few times, I kept telling myself to remember to tell clam I'd seen you and I kept forgetting...that is, until you walked by as I stood with him...simple as that.

Don't Make me You are full of it. What happened to your earlier worry that your poor unfortunate friend was violated. I guess it could not have been so bad if it kept slipping your mind.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

June 21, 2004 10:21:53 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
Screamin Jen said...

Don't Make me You are full of it. What happened to your earlier worry that your poor unfortunate friend was violated. I guess it could not have been so bad if it kept slipping your mind.

Whatever gets you through the day, dude...

Bob is the way

June 21, 2004 10:27:06 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...

Well if you are going to be so Laissez Faire why do you not call your DOGS OFF! I.E. Mino and Dafoe.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

June 21, 2004 10:42:13 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

You obviously give me WAY too much credit...sorry to disappoint.

ThinLindsay

June 21, 2004 11:56:21 pm

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
Elvis_Lemieux said...

I have to admit? I do not understand your reference.

Translation: Where in the meth lab do you plug in your computer you paranoid nutbag?

[ PM ThinLindsay ]   __________________
The boys are back in town!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Rasp

June 22, 2004 8:27:10 am

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
Bullshit. If there was this supposed plan of his to "not embarrass me anymore" Than why the **** do idiots like you, like hounds of a KKK rally, keep harrassing me every 15 minutes. I also noticed you did not respond to all the Bullshit I have had to endure due to Y'all German Goose Steppin liers with a propoganda machine instead of truth.

What the**** are you talking about?

I was drunk.

I was poor and made a bet I couldn't pay off.

I couldn't figure out how to make an account to PM clambake and try to make good on my bet.

You're all White Supremacist Nazi's and I'm being oppressed!

Screamin Jen has a cadre of attack dogs she keeps siccing on me.

[ PM Rasp ]   __________________
"Staple guns: Because duct tape can't make that 'kaCHUNK' noise." -xkcd

minotauro

June 22, 2004 9:57:53 am

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
2. Mino Claims that there was a "bounty" on my head. ( Since Jen you admit you saw me several times, why did you not tell your friend till THAT Exact DAY, THAT exact TIME! Since Clam was your friend, why did you not tell him earlier?

Yep. The bounty went along the lines of "Hey, I just thought of something. That 'Down with AOL' guy never paid off that idiotic bet he made. You know what, I'll buy a beer for whoever can find that welching cocksucker." Or something along those lines. I'm paraphrasing of course, I'm not sure he called you a cocksucker. He might have called you a bitch instead, but I can't recall.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 9:59:57 am

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
Nice now you and Mino, who seems to have mysteriously disappeared...

I'm sorry if I didn't give you my undivided attention all night, but I was watching a movie. The Last Samurai. Very nice, btw, a bit long, but very entertaining.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 10:01:20 am

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
Screamin Jen said...

Well if you are going to be so Laissez Faire why do you not call your DOGS OFF! I.E. Mino and Dafoe.

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
You obviously give me WAY too much credit...sorry to disappoint.

Hey Jen. I can't find my leash. Did I leave it in your car?

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

hockeyfan822

June 22, 2004 10:13:13 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

OK, so we've established that Jen has some magical power over men and keeps them on leashes...

now, could we get back to the Ruskies? I have a vested interest in their eligibility.

[ PM hockeyfan822 ]   __________________
Rasp said...
It's a hockey game, not a try-out of American Idol.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2 3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread