Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Russians eligible for 2004 draft

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Holland

June 22, 2004 1:26:31 pm

lolland

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Poster said...
quote:
Bob is the way said...
The fix is if you responded to my E-mail all that time ago. But at this time, it is MOOT

Anyone else that never sent an email need a response?

Should I just start randomly sending out emails to users asking if there's anything they need?

*I* think you should start a thread for 'website improvements' (exact name can be ironed out later) and then sticky it... that way if any users run into chicken errors, ie, you not responding to our emails, we can call you out publically on it... even if we have to create a temporary new account to do so.

...but then again, it's your website, not mine. what do i know....

[ PM Holland ]  

Poster

June 22, 2004 1:29:54 pm

Nutsack

Location: Enjoying a slavish concern for the composition of words.
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Holland said...
*I* think you should start a thread for 'website improvements' (exact name can be ironed out later) and then sticky it... that way if any users run into chicken errors, ie, you not responding to our emails, we can call you out publically on it... even if we have to create a temporary new account to do so.

...but then again, it's your website, not mine. what do i know....

Shut up, Holland!

[ PM Poster ]   __________________
Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

Holland

June 22, 2004 1:32:01 pm

lolland

[ Link to this post ]

[ PM Holland ]  

Rasp

June 22, 2004 2:02:16 pm

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

Keep posting, Holland.

In every thread.

[ PM Rasp ]   __________________
"Staple guns: Because duct tape can't make that 'kaCHUNK' noise." -xkcd

Dafoe Horsemen

June 22, 2004 2:22:39 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Holland Haiku:

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap

[ PM Dafoe Horsemen ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Holland

June 22, 2004 2:36:10 pm

lolland

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Dafoe Horsemen said...
Holland Haiku:

Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap
Fap Fap Fap Fap Fap

not anymore...

mino changed his avatar.

[ PM Holland ]  

clambake

June 22, 2004 3:10:30 pm

Ass Hamster

[ Link to this post ]

I've been avoiding this thread because I really don't give a happy flip about Russian prospects, but the post count started to skyrocket, so I figured I'd drop in and learn something about Commie hockey. Imagine my surprise...

Everything Bob i. t. Way said is pretty much factual except he missed the part when I tapped him on the shoulder and said, 'Excuse me. I think you owe me some money.' To which the reply came, 'Get away from me, or I'll kick your ass. I'm having a very bad night.' Some sort of bullshit about midget lefthanded golf clubs.

It wasn't a matter of class or anything else that moved me to forgive the debt. After getting one excuse after another about the rough year Bob i. t. Way had and his internet adventures, he never did offer to pay. I'm not going to go break the fucker's legs or anything over a stupid little bet. The character in question wasn't mine anyway. And it's too late now. I don't want it and there's no fucking way Poster's going to get it. I'm only glad Bob i. t. Way had the chance to enjoy the**** I was giving after winning the bet. It would have sucked had he run off and missed it all. Still, that's no excuse for ignoring everything after life is back to normal again. As far as all this new crap he's getting, well, that's the kind of thing that happens when you don't pay off your bets promptly. It sorta goes with the territory.

Now, mino, about that round of golf you've been owing me for longer than good old Down With AOL has been off his last job. Are you just waiting until you get better or something? Like that's gonna happen.

And I've decided that I still don't give a**** about Russian children playing hockey, but their correspondents are**** hot.

[ PM clambake ]   __________________
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 3:24:49 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
clambake said...
I'm not going to go break the fucker's legs or anything over a stupid little bet. The character in question wasn't mine anyway. And it's too late now. I don't want it and there's no fucking way Poster's going to get it.

I guess I shouldn't bother going to that ATM tonight then?
Yeah, like he's actually going to show up.

quote:
clambake said...
As far as all this new crap he's getting, well, that's the kind of thing that happens when you don't pay off your bets promptly. It sorta goes with the territory.

Exactly. It's to be expected.

quote:
clambake said...
Now, mino, about that round of golf you've been owing me for longer than good old Down With AOL has been off his last job. Are you just waiting until you get better or something? Like that's gonna happen.

Get better? I don't have a concept of what that means. **** that. Let's coordinate. It's gonna happen one of these years. It seems like you're only interested in tournaments though, what do I have to do, start one?

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 22, 2004 3:25:13 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

With all of this talk about paying off bets, I may just shave my head... I mean, I don't wanna look like a welcher, and I ain't gonna PayPal Poster the cost of a haircut...

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 3:44:18 pm

Liar, Welch, Dumb Motherfucker.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...

You're going to Puss out Pussballs!! All talk no action.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Dafoe Horsemen

June 22, 2004 3:47:30 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
With all of this talk about paying off bets, I may just shave my head... I mean, I don't wanna look like a welcher, and I ain't gonna PayPal Poster the cost of a haircut...

I believe your bet involved lighter fluid and matches, Shorty, not clippers and scissors.

[ PM Dafoe Horsemen ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 3:47:42 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
minotauro said...

If you're going to show up and actually pay off your bet, then you bet your sweet *** I'll be there. In fact, the money will go straight to Mike c/o smirkinchicken.com. You just said it here, in writing. 8pm tonight, $100. I hope you don't just dissappear again, like the last time. Be there, or be...well, be yourself. I wonder what tonight's excuse will be.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

fickelchook

June 22, 2004 3:51:29 pm

StrongBad's Little Sister

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
clambake said...
It wasn't a matter of class or anything else that moved me to forgive the debt. After getting one excuse after another about the rough year Bob i. t. Way had and his internet adventures, he never did offer to pay.

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
minotauro said...

Wow, this is entertaining.

[ PM fickelchook ]   __________________
Suck it down

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Go Green

June 22, 2004 3:58:31 pm

I love my Fat-Chick

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Purp said...
If I was someone who really cared about the Russians available in this year's draft, this thread would be a giant disappointment.

My personal favorite post in this thread.

[ PM Go Green ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 22, 2004 4:12:47 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Dafoe Horsemen said...
quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...

I believe your bet involved lighter fluid and matches, Shorty, not clippers and scissors.

It also involved winning more than 50% of their remaining games...

When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 4:18:11 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
It also involved winning more than 50% of their remaining games...

That's not how I remember it.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 22, 2004 4:25:53 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

Well, if that is how you feel, you can meet me at the Sacramento Airport tonight at 11:30pm. I'll show YOU!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 4:27:39 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
Well, if that is how you feel, you can meet me at the Sacramento Airport tonight at 11:30pm. I'll show YOU!

Cowtown. Fun.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 4:30:22 pm

Liar, Welch, Dumb Motherfucker.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...
quote:
clambake said...
I'm not going to go break the fucker's legs or anything over a stupid little bet. The character in question wasn't mine anyway. And it's too late now. I don't want it and there's no fucking way Poster's going to get it.

Mino has pussed out and now is not going to meet me for that beating he so richly deserves. I do intend on breaking his legs.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 4:31:45 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
Mino has pussed out and now is not going to meet me for that beating he so richly deserves. I do intend on breaking his legs.

Oh no. I'll be there. When have I said I'm pussing out? I'll be there to collect the money.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2  3  4  5 6  7  8  9  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread