Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Russians eligible for 2004 draft

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Poster

June 22, 2004 5:18:13 pm

Nutsack

Location: Enjoying a slavish concern for the composition of words.
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
With all of this talk about paying off bets, I may just shave my head... I mean, I don't wanna look like a welcher, and I ain't gonna PayPal Poster the cost of a haircut...

welcher

[ PM Poster ]   __________________
Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

Poster

June 22, 2004 5:21:52 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

whoa! clamdick! That's good stuff.

Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 5:33:13 pm

Liar, Welch, Dumb Motherfucker.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...
quote:
Bob is the way said...
1. When I offered the money to Clamdick he said he never really wanted it.

Hey lowlife, clam has repeatedly said you NEVER offered to pay.

Yup, he states the same thing to me in many PM's over the last two hours. the fact is I think that is exactly what he wants everyone to think. I can ony state again. I offered to pay and he stated that it was never about the money. He only wanted me to admit that he was right. I then expalined to him that I already had admitted that he was right in the picking of my new name. "Bob is the Way" This is in reference to the fact that the Thrashers faded every spring, 2000,2001,2002 and that I thought they would fade again. Clamshit said they would not. I lost because for 6 weeks the team won. I put up the moniker "Bob is the Way" which is an admission that Clamdick was right. With Heartley the Thrashers did not fade in the spring.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

June 22, 2004 5:35:44 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

Is it time to ban this guy yet? Do I need to start a poll? This**** is getting old.

[ PM Screamin Jen ]   __________________
Shoepolish says I'm the Goddess of Love and Beer and I'm okay with that.

Buzz Killjoy

June 22, 2004 5:38:49 pm

Elitist Bastard

Location: Preempting stuff from a top sekret labmatory under Virginia
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
Is it time to ban this guy yet? Do I need to start a poll? This**** is getting old.

Hush. It's starting to get good.

[ PM Buzz Killjoy ]   __________________
"Pay no attention to that bush, moving around over there by that tree, it's just a bush. Nothing to look twice at. Nothing to be alarmed about." - Carl Spackler

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 5:39:32 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...

Nah. There's no need to ban. This**** is funny.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

GordieHoweHat-trick

June 22, 2004 5:40:27 pm

The Arbiter of Who and What is Allowed to be Made Fun of on the Chicken

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...2. When I offered you the opportunity to collect, you chickened out. I never said I would give you the money without kicking your *** for opening your mouth out of turn. I still have the offer. Meet me there and I will staple the money to your ASS. After I kick it.

While this post does have a sort of nostalgic "meet me at the train tracks after school" quality to it, punching somebody as an adult can result not only in your own beating, but also constitutes the crime of Battery. "Somabitch had it coming to him" is not a defense to battery here in Georgia

If you decide violence is a good idea, I think perimeter Mall is here in good old DeKalb County. I just checked the DeKalb County arrest dates to see if this would be my case (after your inevitable arrest). It's not. (You'll love Judge Wong, he's a trip!)

Bond for Battery is about $2500.00. I'd suggest either bringing cash (that's $2600 total, $100 for Poster and $2500 for the bond) or a copy of the deed to your house (to use for bond) and $100 cash for Poster.

Once you Bond out, I suggest completing the 12 week anger management program prior to your arraignment, it might cut your probation down to 6 months. Once your case is concluded, you'll get your bond money back.

An alternative is to show up, give Poster the cash, shake hands and walk away. Another alternative is don't show up at all. These two alternatives are both smarter than your current plan.

Just trying to be helpful . . .

[ PM GordieHoweHat-trick ]   __________________
Brokeback Steakhouse: No rules, Just Festive!

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 5:46:58 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
GordieHoweHat-trick said...

An alternative is to show up, give Poster the cash, shake hands and walk away. Just trying to be helpful . . .

C'mon!!!! Everyone knows that by the time I get out of work (7:30) Poster is too drunk to leave the house! Are you going to drive him?

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 22, 2004 5:56:41 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:

An alternative is to show up, give Poster the cash, shake hands and walk away. Just trying to be helpful . . .

C'mon!!!! Everyone knows that by the time I get out of work (7:30) Poster is too drunk to leave the house! Are you going to drive him?

ha ha. That's a good one. Witty and original, too.

Hey clambeak, I guess we're not meeting for sushi tonight, I am too drunk to leave the house. Unless GHH-T wants to drive me.

P.S. hey Bob...ur mom is fat lol.

And hey, don't get mad because you got caught in a lie. That's so 12 year old. No wonder you got laid off. Child labor laws are strict.

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 5:58:25 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Poster said...
[And hey, don't get mad because you got caught in a lie. That's so 12 year old. No wonder you got laid off. Child labor laws are strict.

DUDE, MIRROR! You were laid off twice also. Or did you forget.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 22, 2004 6:00:04 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...

It wasn't because I acted like a 12 year old.

Look dude, don't start with me. All I did was ask you which email address you emailed me from, searched for any emails from that address, THEN searched for any emails containing "bob is the way" and came up with nothing.

It's not my fault you're a liar, a welch, and a dumb ************ to boot. Whether you should go threaten to beat up genetics or a bad upbringing is a question best left for men more learned than myself.

Rasp

June 22, 2004 6:11:43 pm

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bond for Battery is about $2500.00. I'd suggest either bringing cash (that's $2600 total, $100 for Poster and $2500 for the bond) or a copy of the deed to your house (to use for bond) and $100 cash for Poster.

Can you bond yourself?

[ PM Rasp ]   __________________
"Staple guns: Because duct tape can't make that 'kaCHUNK' noise." -xkcd

minotauro

June 22, 2004 6:12:12 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Rasp said...
quote:

Can you bond yourself?

Oh**** yeah.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 6:18:13 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Poster said...
quote:
Bob is the way said...

It wasn't because I acted like a 12 year old.

Look dude, don't start with me. All I did was ask you which email address you emailed me from, searched for any emails from that address, THEN searched for any emails containing "bob is the way" and came up with nothing.

It's not my fault you're a liar, a welch, and a dumb ************ to boot. Whether you should go threaten to beat up genetics or a bad upbringing is a question best left for men more learned than myself.

LOL, so I guess I was never here. Since there are no E-mails from Down with AOL, and there is no profile for Down with AOL then Clambake never made a bet with anyone. OK. I like that explanation. I did not bet anyone about anything because there is no such entity. So you all have been goofed and I made 1000 Reads in 24 Hours. HA. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 22, 2004 6:20:53 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
LOL, so I guess I was never here. Since there are no E-mails from Down with AOL, and there is no profile for Down with AOL then Clambake never made a bet with anyone. OK. I like that explanation. I did not bet anyone about anything because there is no such entity. So you all have been goofed and I made 1000 Reads in 24 Hours. HA. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how you get caught in a lie, so you deny a completely different lie. Does that work out ok for you?

Let me try it?

Drunk? What, oh ok so I guess it WAS me that bombed Pearl Harbor.

Did I do that right?

You're an even bigger moron than I thought.

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 6:22:56 pm

[ Link to this post ]

I love how you get caught in a lie, so you deny a completely different lie. Does that work out ok for you?

Lie, Truth, who cares, I was able to get 1000 reads in 24 hours. It is called creating a buzz.

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 22, 2004 6:23:47 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

Posting in this thread is like poking a bear in the eye with a stick.

Only the bear has no claws, no teeth, and is blind in the eye you're not poking.

Screamin Jen

June 22, 2004 6:24:13 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

No, it's called proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are completely mental.

And you felt the need to PM with your whole "I got 1000 reads in an hour and I win" BS, why?

[ PM Screamin Jen ]   __________________
Shoepolish says I'm the Goddess of Love and Beer and I'm okay with that.

Poster

June 22, 2004 6:24:26 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...

Lie, Truth, who cares, I was able to get 1000 reads in 24 hours. It is called creating a buzz.

Well THAT'S something to be proud of.

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 6:26:11 pm

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Screamin Jen said...
No, it's called proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are completely mental.

And you felt the need to PM with your whole "I got 1000 reads in an hour and I win" BS, why?

BECAUSE IT WAS FUN!!!!!

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2  3  4  5  6  7 8  9  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread