Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Russians eligible for 2004 draft

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

freezed moose piss

June 22, 2004 6:30:00 pm

Fourth Line Moose Piss

[ Link to this post ]

I feel smart now.

6:27

[ PM freezed moose piss ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

The Cactus

June 22, 2004 6:31:05 pm

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
LOL, so I guess I was never here. Since there are no E-mails from Down with AOL, and there is no profile for Down with AOL then Clambake never made a bet with anyone. OK. I like that explanation. I did not bet anyone about anything because there is no such entity. So you all have been goofed and I made 1000 Reads in 24 Hours. HA. I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ PM The Cactus ]   __________________
Larger than Jim Backus

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

freezed moose piss

June 22, 2004 6:35:08 pm

Fourth Line Moose Piss

[ Link to this post ]

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

fickelchook

June 22, 2004 6:40:39 pm

StrongBad's Little Sister

[ Link to this post ]

BITW - what exactly do you think you won? I don't recall anyone making a bet about thread viewings.

Molson - that avatar is a little out of control, dude

[ PM fickelchook ]   __________________
Suck it down

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bob is the way

June 22, 2004 7:10:33 pm

Liar, Welch, Dumb Motherfucker.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
fickelchook said...
BITW - what exactly do you think you won? I don't recall anyone making a bet about thread viewings.

I made a bet with a friend of mine. Non Poster who said that it could not be done. He looked at the previous pages of postings and saw the numbers. He came up with the number 1000 and the timeframe. Reading about Cambodia in class and we were discussing media shaping. Anyway. Until the Thrashers play again. Good night!

[ PM Bob is the way ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

freezed moose piss

June 22, 2004 7:38:14 pm

Fourth Line Moose Piss

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
fickelchook said...

I made a bet with a friend of mine. Non Poster who said that it could not be done. He looked at the previous pages of postings and saw the numbers. He came up with the number 1000 and the timeframe. Reading about Cambodia in class and we were discussing media shaping. Anyway. Until the Thrashers play again. Good night!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 22, 2004 8:48:45 pm

Nutsack

Location: Enjoying a slavish concern for the composition of words.
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...

Was that before or after you two made the bet that you could blow up the sun with a nuclear missile?

[ PM Poster ]   __________________
Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

dunwoody_joe

June 22, 2004 8:56:39 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

Holy schiest!

It's like an episode of Dumb and Dumber meets Jerry Springer.

Whatever, dude!

[ PM dunwoody_joe ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

June 22, 2004 9:24:52 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Bob is the way said...
quote:
fickelchook said...

Hey. I remember my 7 year-old giving me a story like that last week. After she'd hit 10 golf balls into the water, she told me she'd bet her uncle that she'd do it ten times in a row. I guess she won too, huh?

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Buzz Killjoy

June 22, 2004 9:25:30 pm

Elitist Bastard

Location: Preempting stuff from a top sekret labmatory under Virginia
[ Link to this post ]

Ruh-roh.

Poster's done whipped out the zombie avatar.

Better run, Boob. He's gonna eat your brain.

[ PM Buzz Killjoy ]   __________________
"Pay no attention to that bush, moving around over there by that tree, it's just a bush. Nothing to look twice at. Nothing to be alarmed about." - Carl Spackler

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 22, 2004 11:08:50 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

I don't know where you're getting a thousand views. I only see 4.

Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

clambake

June 22, 2004 11:56:37 pm

Ass Hamster

[ Link to this post ]

Ya know, Down With AOL, I really enjoyed the nine PM's you sent to me this afternoon, even though I asked you not to send me anymore after about the sixth one. Not asked really, maybe there was a threat involved about internet friends who enjoy fucking with dicks like you. And I even tried to think about, plot you might say, how to accomplish that. But something in your last PM really hit home with me and I realized that you aren't worth the effort.

You seem to have tried to deflect the point of this whole thing by first saying I told you to forget it, to which you added that I said I only wanted to hear you say that the Thrashers are good. Nobody that has ever read my posts about the Thrashers would believe that statement. Still you call me a liar. You are correct that I never trried to collect- maybe you heard the last part from your good friend Jen (who you've done nothing but run down in this thread). Or perhaps you got it from the board the next day when I was asked if I had collected and all I said to anyone at that time was that you and I were even. I had stopped giving you**** by then, it was in the past.

But the issue was never really what went on between you and I that night. It was what went on, or actually what didn't go on for the entire year leading up to that night. You gave me a laundry list of issues that made it impossible for you to even figure out a way to settle our bet because I was impossible to find. People have been calling 'bullshit' on that. You haven't heard it from me despite the fact that you admitted to still reading the board and Shannonie has put together a list of where each STH sits every single season. Somehow I was invisible. But you sure tried, so everyone should leave you alone because you don't welch on bets (I had nothing to do with the avatar BTW).

That all sounds great. I was skeptical, but accepted your answers. Of course, it doesn't explain this PM I received from you earlier:

Bob is the way said this:
DICK I CAN FIND WHERE YOU LIVE SO EASILY!

Does anyone else see the irony here?

Just two years, two months, and, oh, about two weeks late on that PM, weren't we?

Credibility aand character go a long way in this world. See if you can scrape some up.

I still don't want your money, but since you've suddenly insisted on paying up (that too was in the PM's, folks) I have given you instructions on how to fulfill your debt. Do what you want. I've had enough of you. You aren't worth my time. If others want to make you a play toy for a while that's their deal. I'm gonna go read up on Russian Junior Hockey players.

[ PM clambake ]   __________________
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 23, 2004 1:17:10 am

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

i can find out where you live too, clambeak

Poster

June 23, 2004 1:21:19 am

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

clambeak: Officer, someone has been threatening me with physical violence.

Officer: What sort of threats?

clambeak: well, he said, I can find out where you live" along with other physical threats.

Officer: Well, that sounds like a violation of (xxxi) Code Section 16-11-37, relating to terroristic threats and acts;

Officer: Where did you say this occurred? Was it in the workplace? Workplace crimes are taken seriously these days.

clambeak: No sir, it was over the internet

Officer: I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. Once it's crossed state lines, that makes it a federal offense. Here's the number for the Atlanta FBI office. Have a nice day, Mr. Beak.

cws

June 23, 2004 6:24:27 am

Tool

[ Link to this post ]

Not that I'm actually a part of this, other than being an opinionated and rather nosy bastard, thought I'd interject.

Having had a few people welch on me in the past, I'm not really fond of anything that is even vaguely close to be considered welching. There's a line from Doug Stanhope that springs to mind (though he wasn't talking about welchers but the comparison fits);
"they should get the worst ass-cancer that an angry god can think of", or something along those lines.

Don't have a clue if that will add anything to this discussion, or just drag it down even more. But in my own warped way, I felt it was worth adding.

[ PM cws ]   __________________
“Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and answer to, all of life's problems.”

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

June 23, 2004 7:28:19 am

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
cwthrash said...
"they should get the worst ass-cancer that an angry god can think of", or something along those lines.

cue Abel post.

Wait, I'll just fill in.

"You should man the **** up and apologize."

Rasp

June 23, 2004 8:18:21 am

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Buzz Killjoy said...
Ruh-roh.

Not much to eat, I'm afraid.

And a hungry Poster is a cranky Poster.

[ PM Rasp ]   __________________
"Staple guns: Because duct tape can't make that 'kaCHUNK' noise." -xkcd

Poster

June 23, 2004 8:54:49 am

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Rasp said...
quote:
Buzz Killjoy said...
Ruh-roh.

Not much to eat, I'm afraid.

And a hungry Poster is a cranky Poster.

It's like going to a Denny's buffet at 1:00 on a Sunday.

minotauro

June 23, 2004 12:24:15 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
clambake said...
I have given you instructions on how to fulfill your debt. Do what you want. I've had enough of you. You aren't worth my time.

Hey clam. Since I'm sure he's offered to pay you in installments, and he's probably having trouble coming up with a down payment, maybe he should use this: http://www.us-cash.com/

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ThrasherB

June 23, 2004 12:50:47 pm

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

So what happened last night? Did the ATM cameras capture the beat down on video?

[ PM ThrasherB ]   __________________
"I am not protesting against the conduct of the war, but against the political errors and insincerities for which the fighting men are being sacrificed. On behalf of those who are suffering now I make this protest against the deception which is being prac

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 9  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread