Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> Where did you get your...

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Maestro

December 16, 2004 10:37:17 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Yosarian77 said...
I think MO's first name is "Tim" not "Tonya." I guess "Tim" could be a nickname for "Tonya." Well, Tonya?

I'm waiting to hear that "Mosely" was spelled wrong.

[ PM Maestro ]  

minotauro

December 16, 2004 10:45:47 am

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
Yosarian77 said...
I think MO's first name is "Tim" not "Tonya." I guess "Tim" could be a nickname for "Tonya." Well, Tonya?

Well, if it is Mosely, then it was searched wrong. We need a new search.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Yosarian77

December 16, 2004 10:47:45 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...
quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
Yosarian77 said...

Don't know about "Mosely" but I just did a search on UCONN alumni for "biggest fucking toolbox douchebag I've ever met."

It came up with 63 matches, but none appear to be MO.

[ PM Yosarian77 ]   __________________
"They can fix just about anything. New face, new heart, new lungs. Anything. But if you have one leg shorter than the other, they can give you a million quid and send you to Switzerland and the best you can come back with is a big shoe." --Ricky Gervais

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

MO

December 16, 2004 10:49:23 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Yosarian77 said...
quote:
Octavius said...
Searching t mosley at www.uconnalumni.com

Results...

Registration Step 2.

Displaying 1 of 1 matches found. Click on your name below to continue.

Name Year
Mosley, Tonya 2001

Search Criteria Entered
Last Name mosley
First Name t

New Search

Who knows...I didn't go to Storrs, amybe that's why. I went to the branch where i used to live in T-town. (torrington)

Here, no-life retards...this should make it easier for ya.

http://www.torrington.uconn.edu/students.html

Now excuse me as I have WORK to do.*

[ PM MO ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Maestro

December 16, 2004 10:52:49 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...
quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
Yosarian77 said...

Crap. Can't believe I did that.

[ PM Maestro ]  

Yosarian77

December 16, 2004 10:54:03 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...
Who knows...I didn't go to Storrs, amybe that's why. I went to the branch where i used to live in T-town. (torrington)

Good Lord, you'd think they'd find a hot girl to put on the home page.

"They can fix just about anything. New face, new heart, new lungs. Anything. But if you have one leg shorter than the other, they can give you a million quid and send you to Switzerland and the best you can come back with is a big shoe." --Ricky Gervais

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

December 16, 2004 10:54:11 am

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...
Who knows...I didn't go to Storrs, amybe that's why. I went to the branch where i used to live in T-town. (torrington)*

Ohhh, the truth comes out. He didn't go to the University of Connecticut. He went to the University of Connecticut-Torrington. That's like saying that you went to The University of California (aka Cal) when in reality, you went to the University of California at Chico. (otherwise known as Chico State)

What a crock of shit.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Maestro

December 16, 2004 10:56:18 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...

Typical Timmay. Sure am glad he's changed and all. NEVER ONCE states, suggests, insinuates, etc., that he went to a different UCONN campus. Throws out a little "oh, by the way, this is where I really went..." and then an "I'm out like the fat kid in dodgeball" and leaves to avoid further abuse.

[ PM Maestro ]  

Millwood

December 16, 2004 10:56:58 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...

Ohhh, the truth comes out. He didn't go to the University of Connecticut. He went to the University of Connecticut-Torrington.

He didn't graduate from there either.

[ PM Millwood ]   __________________
This marble I just ate is soft, chewy and sweet. It reminds me of a gumball. - Barack Obama

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

MO

December 16, 2004 10:58:53 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
minotauro said...
quote:
MO said...
Who knows...I didn't go to Storrs, amybe that's why. I went to the branch where i used to live in T-town. (torrington)*

Ohhh, the truth comes out. He didn't go to the University of Connecticut. He went to the University of Connecticut-Torrington. That's like saying that you went to The University of California (aka Cal) when in reality, you went to the University of California at Chico. (otherwise known as Chico State)

What a crock of shit.

Nit-pick it all you want. People know, including Poster where I'm from...he coulda interjected at ANY time, but decided not to.

I gotta spell out everything? noone else has to go OUT OF THEIR way to prove themselves to some of you low-lives, and neither should I.

[ PM MO ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Maestro

December 16, 2004 11:01:54 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...
Nit-pick it all you want. People know, including Poster where I'm from...he coulda interjected at ANY time, but decided not to.

Why are you dragging Poster into this? You're the one who kept saying over and over you graduated from UCONN (Not UCONN-Torrington). It isn't Poster's job to cover for you.

I gotta spell out everything? noone else has to go OUT OF THEIR way to prove themselves to some of you low-lives, and neither should I.

No one here lies like you do. You've been caught in so many lies that no one here believes a word you say. Why should we have believed this claim?

[ PM Maestro ]  

Yosarian77

December 16, 2004 11:02:05 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...
quote:
minotauro said...
quote:
MO said...

What a crock of shit.

With my wife, Morgan Fairchild, whom I've slept with.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

December 16, 2004 11:02:40 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...

Nit-pick it all you want. People know, including Poster where I'm from.

Nobody asked where you were from. The question was, where did you get your degree? And you said UCONN.

This marble I just ate is soft, chewy and sweet. It reminds me of a gumball. - Barack Obama

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Yosarian77

December 16, 2004 11:04:08 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Millwood said...
quote:
MO said...

Nobody asked where you were from. The question was, where did you get your degree? And you said UCONN.

Sure, if you want to get technical, Millwood.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

MO

December 16, 2004 11:05:35 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
MO said...

Why are you dragging Poster into this? You're the one who kept saying over and over you graduated from UCONN (Not UCONN-Torrington). It isn't Poster's job to cover for you.

No one here used to lie like you do. You've been caught in so many lies that no one here believes a word you say. Why should we have believed this claim?

*fixed. Being immature will do that to ya. Growing up is a good thing...least I can admit how immature I used to be. Can I go back to work now, oh mighty Maestro??

[ PM MO ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Carz

December 16, 2004 11:07:38 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I went to Harvard, Statesboro campus.

[ PM Carz ]   __________________
Oh, like they knew the difference!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Maestro

December 16, 2004 11:07:58 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...
quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
MO said...

No one here used to lie like you do. You've been caught in so many lies that no one here believes a word you say. Why should we have believed this claim?

*fixed. Being immature will do that to ya. Growing up is a good thing...least I can admit how immature I used to be. Can I go back to work now, oh mighty Maestro??

The way you fixed it makes no sense. I don't think you've grown up as much as you think you have. I'll give you this much: you don't fly off the handle like you used to. Credit where it's due.

I'd love it if you went back to work.

[ PM Maestro ]  

Millwood

December 16, 2004 11:09:10 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Yosarian77 said...
quote:
Millwood said...
quote:
MO said...

Sure, if you want to get technical, Millwood.

Yeah, I am knitting picks.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

MO

December 16, 2004 11:10:19 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
MO said...
quote:
Maestro said...
quote:
MO said...

The way you fixed it makes no sense. I don't think you've grown up as much as you think you have. I'll give you this much: you don't fly off the handle like you used to. Credit where it's due.

I'd love it if you went back to work.

One more thing before I do.. I apologize for the lies that I have told back in the day. It wasn't right for me to do, and I'm sorry to those who don't like me now because of it. That's your right, and those that do (not like me), deserve not to. Check you fellas later.

[ PM MO ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Yosarian77

December 16, 2004 11:15:48 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
MO said...
One more thing before I do.. I apologize for the lies that I have told back in the day. It wasn't right for me to do, and I'm sorry to those who don't like me now because of it. That's your right, and those that do (not like me), deserve not to. Check you fellas later.

Good enough.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2  3  4  5 6  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread