Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Kings of Chaos -> Recruiting message

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

shibuii

July 14, 2005 11:15:16 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Recruiting message
If you guys want to send emails to people recruiting them for the clan, here's a sample message - and feel free to suggest changes.

I know you must get tons of these emails recruiting you for different clans. Bear with me - this will be different from all the rest.

I am not going to say I will give you X number of soldiers
I am not going to say I will give you X amount of gold

What I will say is that if you join my clan, you will be part of a clan whose sole mission is to go out and kick b*tt.

We don't play much diplomacy.

We don't mess around.

I would love to have you as one of my officers, and I know you will have a great time attacking, sabbing, and generally raising h*ll.

If you have questions, we do have a forum and will offer advice, answer questions, and help in any way possible.

If this intrigues you, either message me back or contact me on MSN Instant Messanger at shibuii@hotmail.c om

Cheers!

Shibuii

[ PM shibuii ]   Edited by shibuii July 14, 2005 4:14:56 am.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gamecock_greg

July 14, 2005 11:21:29 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
shibuii said...
If you guys want to send emails to people recruiting them for the clan, here's a sample message - and feel free to suggest changes.

I know you must get tons of these emails recruiting you for different clans. Bear with me - this will be different from all the rest.

What I will say is that if you join my clan, you will be part of a clan whose sole mission is to go out and kick b*tt.

We don't mess around.

I would love to have you as one of my officers, and I know you will have a great time attacking, sabbing, and generally raising h*ll.

If this intrigues you, either message me back or contact me on MSN Instant Messanger at shibuii@hotmail.c om

Cheers!

Shibuii

I've got several friends I would like to recruit, what's the estimated time left in this age?

And what's the guidelines for giving them this site? Have to be friends you can trust? Or does it matter if we were to be spied on here?

[ PM gamecock_greg ]   __________________
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

shibuii

July 14, 2005 11:27:43 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gamecock_greg said...
I've got several friends I would like to recruit, what's the estimated time left in this age?

And what's the guidelines for giving them this site? Have to be friends you can trust? Or does it matter if we were to be spied on here?

I don't know about the age - but what the heck? Get 'em signed up and ready for age 5 too.

As for the site, that's up to a vote. I haven't given our orc allies the addy yet.

[ PM shibuii ]   __________________
Millwood said...Vince Young would be a good QB, except for one small factor. He's black. Tough break, Vince.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Delphigod

July 14, 2005 12:09:14 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
shibuii said...

We don't mess around.

Cheers!

Shibuii

You might mention something about providing them tips and tricks on how to play this game, free for all who become officers.

[ PM Delphigod ]   __________________
"The only difference between Obama and Osama is BS." - Political ad in California

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

shibuii

July 14, 2005 12:11:21 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
delphigod said...

You might mention something about providing them tips and tricks on how to play this game, free for all who become officers.

True dat. I'll modify.

Millwood said...Vince Young would be a good QB, except for one small factor. He's black. Tough break, Vince.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

clambake

July 14, 2005 12:27:19 pm

Ass Hamster

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
shibuii said...
quote:
gamecock_greg said...

As for the site, that's up to a vote. I haven't given our orc allies the addy yet.

This is P-Dizzle's public site. Tell everybody. Let them not only see the joys of the Smirkin Chicken, but telelgraph the rest of everything too- especially our attacks and the relative fun we have with it. I don't see anything to hide, and I suspect they could find us.

Forget that last line. I just did a Google Search for 'shibuii'. You're #10 on the hit list young man.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv1-fp&p=shibuii

[ PM clambake ]   __________________
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gamecock_greg

July 14, 2005 12:30:58 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

What the**** is this:

Cute Duluth Single Guys at Date.com Open this result in new window
Duluth single men at Date.com. Meet single men, single guys online through our online personals and personal ads. ... shibuii. Age: 36. Body Type: Average ...
duluth.date.com/men-single/georgia29.htm - 26k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

shibuii

July 14, 2005 12:34:17 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gamecock_greg said...
What the**** is this:

Duluth single men at Date.com. Meet single men, single guys online through our online personals and personal ads. ... shibuii. Age: 36. Body Type: Average ...
duluth.date.com/men-single/georgia29.htm - 26k - Cached - More from this site - Save - Block

Damned if I know. I know someone had played around with my pic & name before. I thought they were all gone.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

KB56

July 14, 2005 12:35:12 pm

Looking forward to a "Summer of 69" with KBrooking

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gamecock_greg said...
What the**** is this:

[ PM KB56 ]   __________________
Gunter glieben glauchen globen

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

shibuii

July 14, 2005 12:36:15 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
KB56 said...

No shit

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gamecock_greg

July 18, 2005 3:00:41 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

bump for me so I can find it later and get me some officers.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

VAMPYRE_NIGHTSTALKER

August 1, 2005 8:48:54 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

Hiya all, I am a friend of LadyDarkNight and I was asked by her to say hi to shibuii and offer my assistance. This I am more than happy to do.

I will tell you a wee bit about my self in another post, but I thought you might like to see what works for me in recruiting

These are basic rules I am giving my family as a good guide line to what has been working for me

Rule 1: Loose the form letters... People get hundreds of them in KOC and it pisses people off

You gotta have a "Flaming Dog" in all sales, A thing that makes you stand out above all the rest

Every recruit letter I see is always the same, They say the same thing, diferent words maybe, but still the same.

So when I see 5 recruit letters at a time, and 1 is totally diferent than the others, it is THAT one I read

Rule 2: When you message a potential recruit, write a fresh message EVERY time, you can copy and paste that one to a few people ath that time, but a FRESH letter at the beginning of EVERY recruit session...

If you write a letter off the top of your head you will subconciously add a more PERSONAL touch to it.

If someone thinks you are talking to them PERSONALLY they are more receptive. It is like advertising, but advertising really works when you think they are talking to you personally

People in general like to think they are the most important thing. Adding a personal touch makes them think that YOU think that about them too lolz

Rule 3. Don't promise anything. OFFER your friendship and support. Just say that you will help. And you will do your best not to let them down.

Hope this helps

Vampyre

[ PM VAMPYRE_NIGHTSTALKER ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

VAMPYRE_NIGHTSTALKER

August 1, 2005 8:49:25 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

Hiya all, I am a friend of LadyDarkNight and I was asked by her to say hi to shibuii and offer my assistance. This I am more than happy to do.

I will tell you a wee bit about my self in another post, but I thought you might like to see what works for me in recruiting

These are basic rules I am giving my family as a good guide line to what has been working for me

Rule 1: Loose the form letters... People get hundreds of them in KOC and it pisses people off

You gotta have a "Flaming Dog" in all sales, A thing that makes you stand out above all the rest

Every recruit letter I see is always the same, They say the same thing, diferent words maybe, but still the same.

So when I see 5 recruit letters at a time, and 1 is totally diferent than the others, it is THAT one I read

Rule 2: When you message a potential recruit, write a fresh message EVERY time, you can copy and paste that one to a few people ath that time, but a FRESH letter at the beginning of EVERY recruit session...

If you write a letter off the top of your head you will subconciously add a more PERSONAL touch to it.

If someone thinks you are talking to them PERSONALLY they are more receptive. It is like advertising, but advertising really works when you think they are talking to you personally

People in general like to think they are the most important thing. Adding a personal touch makes them think that YOU think that about them too lolz

Rule 3. Don't promise anything. OFFER your friendship and support. Just say that you will help. And you will do your best not to let them down.

Hope this helps

Vampyre

[ PM VAMPYRE_NIGHTSTALKER ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Lord_ODEN

October 24, 2005 8:16:57 am

Lawngnome Thief

[ Link to this post ]

what i've been doing is simply spaming a message of "hi hows it going"

then when they respond.......i basically tell them 3 things.....1......i can offer protection....2....i can show them a place where they can get 1000's of soldiers legally....and 3......there r many intelligent people in the clan and we have a great time play'n this game together......

my second fav way of recruite'n is spam'n the officers of those we punk......so far this age....i got 1 officer from striker....and 3 of universalmasters ( the whipp'n post)

best of luck 2 every1....

[ PM Lord_ODEN ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

COUNTRY

January 18, 2006 11:17:12 pm

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

ill use this message, at least i wont be lying to them ^^

[ PM COUNTRY ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread