Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> APD snuff 92 year old woman in her home.

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

thrashin

November 28, 2006 7:25:17 am

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
The Beef said...
I don't know about you guys, but it's pretty clear to me the cops had every intention of going into that house for the sole purpose of killing that 88 year old woman, simply because she was black. Cops can't be trusted, and the fact the informant avows no knowledge of ever buying drugs at the address, just backs that up. He's obviously a man of high intergrity, who would never change his story nor succumb to any pressure from high ranking political activists, black or otherwise.

The fact she unloaded a six shooter as they were serving the warrant, wounding three officers loudly portraying that fact in the process, has nothing to do with the fact she was killed. If they weren't really there to just to kill another innocent black senior citizen, they would never have returned her fire, and just taken the shots like men.

I'm sure my own 78 year old mother would have done the same, except she doesn't own a gun and has never fired one in her life. Of course she doesn't have any dope in her house, and no one sells crack there either. Obviously a smoke screen to cover their real reason for being there, which was to gun this woman down in cold blood. Too bad she didn't kill them all first.

If there is any doubt, always assume the cops are lying first, a possible mistake was made second, and their actions were legitimate and justified last. If in fact their actions are proven justified, they should still be considered to be lying murderers, who randomly shoot innocent elderly women, just because of their race.

Thank you Sir may I have another.

[ PM thrashin ]   __________________
You have to be careful because you only have 1*

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gimmesummdapp

November 28, 2006 8:15:09 am

2nd Line Scorer

Location: Maxin' and relaxin' in Pam Grier's double-D cups!!!
[ Link to this post ]

How many "buys" did red Dog make? Just one??? I thought that you run surveillance for at least a few hours to build your case e.g., watch other folk making buys, witness heavy drug traffic at location, interview witnesses(informants, neighborhood folk, A/V eveidence, etc.). You BUILD a case not make an undercover buy from some guy standing outside on the sidewalk that says " this is where i live...". And what was the amount of the purchase? A dime bag'o weed? Half eighth'o blow? $20 jumbo? Meth? X? A kilo? Quarter lb.? What???? Because I hope they din't "Bogart" they're way into granny's crib over a nickel bag!?!?!? "Cuz if that's the case i need ta shut down my "operation" wit da quickness...somebody's bangin' on my do-oopsgottago!

[ PM gimmesummdapp ]   __________________

Proud to be Smirkin' Chicken's original token negro! Power to da peoples! Rat on, rat-on!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Rasp

November 28, 2006 9:09:49 am

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
toxostoma rufum said...
The last sentence is a myth: illegal drug possession is intrinsically a violent crime in so far as it fuels violent crime.

Do tell. As a former possessor of illegal drugs on numerous occasions, I'd be interested in hearing the (lack of) logic behind this. Since the last act of violence I've been involved in directly was getting physically thrown out of a bar in Florida almost 15 years ago.

By your logic, we should ban all cars since more people die in car accidents every year than any other preventable cause.

[ PM Rasp ]   __________________
"Staple guns: Because duct tape can't make that 'kaCHUNK' noise." -xkcd

Magnus Slingsby

November 28, 2006 9:20:56 am

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
toxostoma rufum said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...

2) You've got a couple of issues here. In the end.....if you start shooting at a police officer, the officers can defend themselves, and shoot you back. That's why the 88 year old (not 92) is deceased.

and an 88 yo woman should be able to defend herself if she feels someone is trying to get invade her house. It's a shame her other bullet missed.

the police should not be able to get a no-knock warrant for a nonviolent crime.

First sentence is true.
The second sentence is obnoxious.
The last sentence is a myth: illegal drug possession is intrinsically a violent crime in so far as it fuels violent crime.

I believe Pitch said the woman was fair game so I think the cops should be as well.

Football can cause a violent crime too. Anything can cause a violent crime.

[ PM Magnus Slingsby ]   __________________

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

The purpose of war is to kill people and break things.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

November 28, 2006 9:22:41 am

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
The Beef said...
I don't know about you guys, but it's pretty clear to me the cops had every intention of going into that house for the sole purpose of killing that 88 year old woman, simply because she was black. Cops can't be trusted, and the fact the informant avows no knowledge of ever buying drugs at the address, just backs that up. He's obviously a man of high intergrity, who would never change his story nor succumb to any pressure from high ranking political activists, black or otherwise.

The fact she unloaded a six shooter as they were serving the warrant, wounding three officers loudly portraying that fact in the process, has nothing to do with the fact she was killed. If they weren't really there to just to kill another innocent black senior citizen, they would never have returned her fire, and just taken the shots like men.

I'm sure my own 78 year old mother would have done the same, except she doesn't own a gun and has never fired one in her life. Of course she doesn't have any dope in her house, and no one sells crack there either. Obviously a smoke screen to cover their real reason for being there, which was to gun this woman down in cold blood. Too bad she didn't kill them all first.

If there is any doubt, always assume the cops are lying first, a possible mistake was made second, and their actions were legitimate and justified last. If in fact their actions are proven justified, they should still be considered to be lying murderers, who randomly shoot innocent elderly women, just because of their race.

You're right. The story of the police in this case has no holes whatsoever. Sorry if I don't give them the benefit of the doubt.

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

GordieHoweHat-trick

November 28, 2006 9:29:16 am

The Arbiter of Who and What is Allowed to be Made Fun of on the Chicken

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Rasp said...
quote:
toxostoma rufum said...

Do tell. As a former possessor of illegal drugs on numerous occasions, I'd be interested in hearing the (lack of) logic behind this. Since the last act of violence I've been involved in directly was getting physically thrown out of a bar in Florida almost 15 years ago.

By your logic, we should ban all cars since more people die in car accidents every year than any other preventable cause.

Nice try. The law is a balancing test. Cars have much more utility than drugs.

To get a no knock warrant there has to be more than just possession of narcotics. There also has to be either a threat to bodily safety or a strong likelhood that evidence would be lost in the time between the answer of the door and the search. (I imagine Rasp would be smart enough to flush his stash.)

The link between drugs and violence is simple. Drugs are illegal so dealers make nice targets for armed robberies. They are unlikely to call the police, so they carry weapons. A huge number of our murders are drug related. You are correct that legalizing drugs would remove at least some of the violence. However, people are still robbing drug stores to steal oxycontin.

Absent dealing, no judge is going to issue a no knock warrant. Also, no police officer is going to seek a search warrant for simple possession. There are much bigger fish to fry.

Interesting case that came in over the holiday. On Thanksgiving, a kid was driving a golf cart and running into cars in the neighborhood. The police were called and went to his house to investigate. They knocked on the door and were let in. On the coffee table was a big pile of weed (about a pound). The police secured the place, went back and got a warrant and found 28 grams of coke. Wonder if that kid got a beating.

[ PM GordieHoweHat-trick ]   __________________
Brokeback Steakhouse: No rules, Just Festive!

Rasp

November 28, 2006 11:41:15 am

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
GordieHoweHat-trick said...

The link between drugs and violence is simple. Drugs are illegal so dealers make nice targets for armed robberies. They are unlikely to call the police, so they carry weapons. A huge number of our murders are drug related. You are correct that legalizing drugs would remove at least some of the violence. However, people are still robbing drug stores to steal oxycontin.

So it's a link and not an intrinsic relationship. Liquor stores and convenience stores get robbed all the time as well. But I suppose their value to society far outweighs the detriment of their mortality rate.

I don't suppose it would surprise you to know that more people die from car related accents than from firearms each year.

Funny how so many preventable crimes all loop back to this absurd war on drugs.

Poster

November 28, 2006 11:59:12 am

Nutsack

Location: Enjoying a slavish concern for the composition of words.
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Rasp said...
So it's a link and not an intrinsic relationship. Liquor stores and convenience stores get robbed all the time as well. But I suppose their value to society far outweighs the detriment of their mortality rate.

I don't suppose it would surprise you to know that more people die from car related accents than from firearms each year.

It's the same link that outlaws DUI. I mean if I get ripped, then drive around 85 and don't crash, no harm no foul?

If I go buy 12 pounds of coke but don't shoot anyone in the process, no harm no foul?

[ PM Poster ]   __________________
Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

Rasp

November 28, 2006 12:18:26 pm

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Poster said...
quote:
Rasp said...

It's the same link that outlaws DUI. I mean if I get ripped, then drive around 85 and don't crash, no harm no foul?

If I go buy 12 pounds of coke but don't shoot anyone in the process, no harm no foul?

You're missing the point. Drugs are bought and sold all the time with no violence whatsoever. Saying that drugs are bad for the reason that they cause violence is misleading. Lots of activities invite crime and violence.

Delphigod

November 28, 2006 12:21:31 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gimmesummdapp said...
How many "buys" did red Dog make? Just one??? I thought that you run surveillance for at least a few hours to build your case e.g., watch other folk making buys, witness heavy drug traffic at location, interview witnesses(informants, neighborhood folk, A/V eveidence, etc.). You BUILD a case not make an undercover buy from some guy standing outside on the sidewalk that says " this is where i live...". And what was the amount of the purchase? A dime bag'o weed? Half eighth'o blow? $20 jumbo? Meth? X? A kilo? Quarter lb.? What???? Because I hope they din't "Bogart" they're way into granny's crib over a nickel bag!?!?!? "Cuz if that's the case i need ta shut down my "operation" wit da quickness...somebody's bangin' on my do-oopsgottago!

Wait, slow down. I'm still trying to figure out your last statement about being scared of "po-po." Isn't that a Hawaiian meal? I could understand of your being afraid of, say, creamed corn (it looks like puke), but Hawaiian food is good stuff!

[ PM Delphigod ]   __________________
"The only difference between Obama and Osama is BS." - Political ad in California

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

November 28, 2006 12:25:24 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Rasp said...
You're missing the point. Drugs are bought and sold all the time with no violence whatsoever. Saying that drugs are bad for the reason that they cause violence is misleading. Lots of activities invite crime and violence.

People drive while over the legal limit all the time with no violence whatsoever, too.

I don't know if I agree with you or not. I go back and forth.

I'm the John Kerry of drug laws.

Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

Pitchfork

November 28, 2006 12:45:03 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

I believe Pitch said the woman was fair game so I think the cops should be as well.

This makes no sense to me. The cops are fair game? Maybe on Grand Theft Auto, Vice City, so long as you do get too many warning starts lit, but why on Earth would you claim that cops ought to be "fair game?" Who do you think shot first, the cops?

You bust into a house wearing bullet proof vests that say police and you shoult Police! Police! Police! You're met by gunfire..... you're fair game? huh? What?

[ PM Pitchfork ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

November 28, 2006 12:51:34 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

This makes no sense to me. The cops are fair game? Maybe on Grand Theft Auto, Vice City, so long as you do get too many warning starts lit, but why on Earth would you claim that cops ought to be "fair game?" Who do you think shot first, the cops?

You bust into a house wearing bullet proof vests that say police and you shoult Police! Police! Police! You're met by gunfire..... you're fair game? huh? What?

if you think the woman is fair game, then I believe the cops are as well. I'm sure she could see bulletproof vests. I can't believe you're saying the woman's fair game. Huh? What?

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Delphigod

November 28, 2006 12:52:42 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

if you think the woman is fair game, then I believe the cops are as well. I'm sure she could see bulletproof vests. I can't believe you're saying the woman's fair game. Huh? What?

Are you saying the woman shot first?

If not, would you shoot back if you were being shot at?

"The only difference between Obama and Osama is BS." - Political ad in California

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

November 28, 2006 12:54:17 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Delphigod said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

I'm saying it's looking like they shouldn't've been there in the first place. and they shouldn't've had a no knock warrant. So in my mind, her rights were violated first.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Delphigod

November 28, 2006 12:57:14 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Delphigod said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

I'm saying it's looking like they shouldn't've been there in the first place. and they shouldn't've had a no knock warrant. So in my mind, her rights were violated first.

Having one's rights violated in this way doesn't give one the right to fire at your violators.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

November 28, 2006 12:57:25 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

It doesn't matter. If the cops bust down my door, I'm not going to take shots at them, whether they have the 'right' to be there or not.

Fact is, they're there, and I sure as**** am not going to start taking aim at them.

Magnus Slingsby

November 28, 2006 12:58:59 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Delphigod said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Delphigod said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

Having one's rights violated in this way doesn't give one the right to fire at your violators.

the **** it doesn't. If someone breaks into my home, I'm shooting first. I don't think she shot b/c they had a no-knock warrant. I'll go out on a ledge here but maybe it had something to do with the fact she was scared shitless.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

November 28, 2006 12:59:32 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Poster said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

It doesn't matter. If the cops bust down my door, I'm not going to take shots at them, whether they have the 'right' to be there or not.

Fact is, they're there, and I sure as**** am not going to start taking aim at them.

you gonna wait to see if it's the cops. maybe you could discuss it with them over coffee, perhaps?

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Delphigod

November 28, 2006 1:01:20 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Delphigod said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Delphigod said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

the **** it doesn't. If someone breaks into my home, I'm shooting first. I don't think she shot b/c they had a no-knock warrant. I'll go out on a ledge here but maybe it had something to do with the fact she was scared shitless.

Even if they claim themselves to be the police?

Assuming you survive, I'll send some pr0n mags for ya at SuperMax.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2  3  4 5  6  7  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread