Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

St0rmD thinks your mom's hot. -> Super Regional #2

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Blotto

June 21, 2007 9:26:48 am

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

Super Regional #2

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

IPTAY FAMILY

June 21, 2007 9:39:05 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I refuse to vote for Millwood. Lobbying the douche is just bad form.

[ PM IPTAY FAMILY ]   __________________
It's not the heat. It's the stupidity.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

June 21, 2007 9:42:08 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

Oh come on!! I could totally win this bracket. I've been rewarded for my no chance bracket yesterday. I knew I should have made up a**** load of aliases back in the day.

I made a couple, but can't remember the pass words. Thats pretty douchebaggish rat there.

[ PM Millwood ]   __________________
This marble I just ate is soft, chewy and sweet. It reminds me of a gumball. - Barack Obama

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Homer

June 21, 2007 10:01:40 am

Bubba Ho-Tep

[ Link to this post ]

based on quality and quantity of posts Millwood gets my vote

[ PM Homer ]   __________________
Winning

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Pitchfork

June 21, 2007 10:02:13 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Millwood said...
quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

Oh come on!! I could totally win this bracket. I've been rewarded for my no chance bracket yesterday. I knew I should have made up a**** load of aliases back in the day.

I made a couple, but can't remember the pass words. Thats pretty douchebaggish rat there.

You couldn't hold Cortez's bottle of vinegar.

[ PM Pitchfork ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

June 21, 2007 10:05:31 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Millwood said...
quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

Agree. But he's just not as visible as me. Do you want your douchebag chiming in from time to time or do you want him here 5 days a week between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm?

This marble I just ate is soft, chewy and sweet. It reminds me of a gumball. - Barack Obama

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Pitchfork

June 21, 2007 10:12:45 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Millwood said...
quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
Millwood said...
quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

Agree. But he's just not as visible as me. Do you want your douchebag chiming in from time to time or do you want him here 5 days a week between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm?

It's quality over quantity, my man.

For the record, I haven't voted for anyone who hasn't been here recently, so, despite Shane's recent attempts and Abel's general Douchedness, I can't vote for them. There's not a current body of work. Additionally, I can't vote for anyone on my ignore list as I'm not a party to their douchebaggery. Nevertheless, those folks will do just fine, I presume.

[ PM Pitchfork ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

June 21, 2007 10:47:21 am

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

This is BS! Thrasherville hardly ever posts on the 790 side. And he certainly doesn't douche it up over there. This is a conspiracy...thats what this is.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 21, 2007 10:51:43 am

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

I can see taking the Benton Harbor regional, being on my home court and such, but who on the 790 board even knows me? I am getting by based on a past reputation that really doesn't apply anymore... ok, maybe the Kidney posts... or fending off the Nasty Nest.. but still.

I could see fighting it out if it were on the hockey board, but this is like... I dunno, Vince Dooley's last 7 or 8 years.

Vote for Shillwood Millwood.

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   Edited by Thrasherville June 21, 2007 3:04:31 am.
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Blotto

June 21, 2007 10:52:28 am

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Millwood said...
This is BS! Thrasherville hardly ever posts on the 790 side. And he certainly doesn't douche it up over there. This is a conspiracy...thats what this is.

You have to give credit where it's due. I'd say this is akin to Alex Rodriguez getting traded to the Padres in September and then winning the NL MVP based on his AL numbers. we're in the presence of greatness. There are quite a few crossovers and you never know. maybe the hockey-only freaks are coming over and rocking the vote? Maybe you should focus some campaign dollars over there?

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

behind the net

June 21, 2007 11:17:47 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Millwood said...

It is a testament to his own level of doucheness that he is where he is.

[ PM behind the net ]   __________________
A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters. Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

TheDowman

June 21, 2007 11:22:27 am

Nerdroach of the sea!

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Thrasherville said...
I can see taking the Benton Harbor regional, being on my home court and such, but who on the 790 board even knows me? I am getting by based on a past reputation that really doesn't apply anymore... ok, maybe the Kidney posts... or fending off the Nasty Nest.. but still.

I could see fighting it out if it were on the hockey board, but this is like... I dunno, Vince Dooley's last 7 or 8 years.

Vote for Shillwood Millwood.

I'm reluctantly forced to agree. While T-ville is a big ******* when he posts, his contributions to the 790 board are minimal, and he has also been absent from the hockey bord for long periods of time.

When he's there, he makes up for missing time, but there's no consistency to the occasions of his postings.

It's still hard to get past the "retarded kid chasing a balloon near the top of a staircase," comment though. That's douchebag in it's near purest form.

I had to vote Millwood, simply on the fact that I've yet to see an actual serious, non-asshat post from him. Ever.

[ PM TheDowman ]   __________________
"If there's no good reason for a law to exist, then there is a great reason for it to not exist." - H.A.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Rasp

June 21, 2007 11:31:39 am

Floppy

[ Link to this post ]

I know T'ville. I've served with T'ville. And T'ville is a giant douchebag.

He gets points for introducing me to Trashcan Dan and posting as Blotto, Pitchfork and SuperFan. Not to mention his spitting on poeple at Thrasher games and punching grown men in the sack while running through a crowd.

[ PM Rasp ]   __________________
"Staple guns: Because duct tape can't make that 'kaCHUNK' noise." -xkcd

Valabiktorian

June 21, 2007 11:33:02 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Blotto's original post said nothing about restricting things to the 790 board.

"
quote:
Okay kids. There has been some recent upheaval on these here boards. I took this as a call to action. Over on the StormD thinks your mom is hot board http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/forum.php?forumid=69 I have created 16 regionals. I have included, hopefully, all of the posters (including Poster) that frequent the non hockey side of this here house. I have randomly placed 113 names into polls over the 16 regions (including a womens only bracket). There is no seeding, but I have made sure not to overload any one region with some of the nominees from earlier pissing matches. If I left you out it was not personal. Either I thought I had you as another name or Im just an idiot. Same if I duplicated you. Shame on me for not catching it.

Heres the game. This is the voting for the 1st annual Smirkin Chicken Douchebag of the Year. I will take the winners of the 16 groups and place them in brackets. We will then vote for the biggest douche head to head until we have a winner. Voting on the group stage will continue until July 1st.

Good luck and may the biggest douchebag win.

"

He did say he tried including all non-hockey posters but he didn't say the competition was limited to them. Taking that into consideration, THRASHERVILLE should run away with this bracket (and quite possibly the whole tournament) like ... someone with a bowel full of "boiling butt chunder" racing up I-75 trying to make it home before the dam bursts and won't stop at a gas station on the way because he's afraid of public restrooms.

[ PM Valabiktorian ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

June 21, 2007 1:34:33 pm

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
TheDowman said...

I had to vote Millwood, simply on the fact that I've yet to see an actual serious, non-asshat post from him. Ever.

You must have missed the Brokeback Mountain thread then.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

big_f_n_al

June 21, 2007 3:42:32 pm

Honky Kong

[ Link to this post ]

I don't understand how anyone is leading Sully in this bracket. If we're going by general douchebaggery he is a water truck colliding with a vinegar truck.

[ PM big_f_n_al ]   __________________
"There is no pleasure, only a relief of pain." - Georges St-Pierre

"You are your maker make your life what you will just remember dont be selfish be true and clean up your shit..." - Erik Fankhouser

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Millwood

June 21, 2007 3:45:08 pm

Top Yeap

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
big_f_n_al said...
I don't understand how anyone is leading Sully in this bracket. If we're going by general douchebaggery he is a water truck colliding with a vinegar truck.

Yeah but when was the last time he posted? This is for the current douchebag. And it should be me dammit!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

June 21, 2007 5:27:54 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

and CtK pulls ahead!

[ PM Magnus Slingsby ]   __________________

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

The purpose of war is to kill people and break things.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 21, 2007 6:20:19 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

If this is measuring the entire body of work Millwood, save it for the Cry Me A River Awards.

I invented 'Smirkin Chicken'! Poster (yes Poster) will confirm.
I accidently outted Kincade and had him so mad at me that he was trying to fight people he thought might be me.
I have sent posters packing. If we were keeping track of kills, I'd be an Ace.
I start threads that have threads written about them! Heck, I start threads threads that have threads written about them on other boards, that start threads back on this board.

Millwood you don't even qualify for my Douchebag Summer Skills Camp.

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   Edited by THRASHERVILLE June 22, 2007 8:32:00 am.
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

JoeSieve

June 21, 2007 8:51:16 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
If this is measuring the entire body of work Millwood, save it for the Cry Me A River Awards.

I invented 'Smirkin Chicken'! Poster (yes Poster) will confirm.
I accidently outted Kincade and had him so mad at me that he was trying to fight people he thought might be me.
I have sent posters packing. If we were keeping track of kills, I'd be an Ace.
I start threads that have threads written about them! Heck, I start threads threads that have threads written about them on other boards, that start threads back on this board.

I don't even qualify my Douchebag Summer Skills Camp.

Dear God, I wish Kincade would try to fight me. If you can get that restarted, I'll tattoo THRASHERVILLE on my forehead, sit outside the guy's house, follow him to work, and change my vote to whatever you want.

[ PM JoeSieve ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1 2  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread