Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

St0rmD thinks your mom's hot. -> Super Regional #1

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

fulms

June 22, 2007 9:21:09 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Pitchfork said...
quote:
fulms said...
I want a recount, or a revote, or a reseeding of this bracket. I fear there was some favoritism going on when this bracket was put together.

Clearly Blotto has a relationship with Mango, and knew Mo would get more votes, despite the fact that Mo doesn't post anymore.

Blotto has rigged the bracket so his buddy douchebag Mango wouldn't move forward.

I'm shocked, disappointed, and saddened that only 10 people recognize the douche that is Mango.

I mean come on, Blotto and Mango actually plan out soccer viewing parties together. Dooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuches!

Are you still winning yours?

of course, but I'm a little disappointed in my vote percentage.

[ PM fulms ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Blotto

June 22, 2007 11:21:44 am

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
fulms said...
I want a recount, or a revote, or a reseeding of this bracket. I fear there was some favoritism going on when this bracket was put together.

Clearly Blotto has a relationship with Mango, and knew Mo would get more votes, despite the fact that Mo doesn't post anymore.

Blotto has rigged the bracket so his buddy douchebag Mango wouldn't move forward.

I'm shocked, disappointed, and saddened that only 10 people recognize the douche that is Mango.

I mean come on, Blotto and Mango actually plan out soccer viewing parties together. Dooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuches!

how dare you sir. How DARE you question the integrity of the Douchebag of the Year polling? You should know that I am WAY too lazy to try to fix the odds for any one douche.

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

fulms

June 22, 2007 11:30:55 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Blotto said...
quote:
fulms said...

how dare you sir. How DARE you question the integrity of the Douchebag of the Year polling? You should know that I am WAY too lazy to try to fix the odds for any one douche.

Just calling it like I see it.

I think it's a travesty that the queen of all douche's won't be moving on past the 2nd round.

[ PM fulms ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Pacer Fan

June 23, 2007 11:41:11 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Obviously everybody in the Pacer Fan Nation is disappointed in this effort. We need to rethink our approach to douchebaggery. Throwing posts at the problem, while resulting in an excellent regular season, obviously didn't serve us well in the pressure-packed crucible that is the playoffs. We will discuss what went wrong during the off-season and come back dedicated to producing a higher level of douchiosity.

edit: Everybody who didn't vote Pacer Fan is a sorry-ass loser commie.

[ PM Pacer Fan ]   __________________
"We won the election. We wrote the bill."-Nancy Pelosi

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Mango

June 24, 2007 3:43:19 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

This is fucking bullshit. 12 votes? 11 really, if you don't count the my self-vote. Fulms is right.

[ PM Mango ]   __________________
$550 + $100 = The ATM is my bitch.
http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=58108&pagenum=2&forumid=79#928174

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

June 24, 2007 5:23:05 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Mango said...
This is fucking bullshit. 12 votes? 11 really, if you don't count the my self-vote. Fulms is right.

you're in a slump.

[ PM Magnus Slingsby ]   __________________

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

The purpose of war is to kill people and break things.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

michael corleone

June 24, 2007 7:11:20 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
pacer fan said...
Obviously everybody in the Pacer Fan Nation is disappointed in this effort. We need to rethink our approach to douchebaggery. Throwing posts at the problem, while resulting in an excellent regular season, obviously didn't serve us well in the pressure-packed crucible that is the playoffs. We will discuss what went wrong during the off-season and come back dedicated to producing a higher level of douchiosity.

edit: Everybody who didn't vote Pacer Fan is a sorry-ass loser commie.

You are the ARod of douchebaggery.

[ PM michael corleone ]   __________________
“The United States does not have a security system; it has a system for bothering people.” - Israeli Air-security expert

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Mango

June 25, 2007 1:29:21 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Mango said...

you're in a slump.

I just haven't been around the board as much. Where are my**** priorities? However, after reading this whole thing, I finished the thread that started it all and realized that I can still make the finals. I just have to hang on to 2nd place. Good times!

http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=58108&pagenum=2&forumid=79#928174

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Magnus Slingsby

June 25, 2007 9:39:56 am

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Mango said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
quote:
Mango said...

you're in a slump.

I just haven't been around the board as much. Where are my**** priorities? However, after reading this whole thing, I finished the thread that started it all and realized that I can still make the finals. I just have to hang on to 2nd place. Good times!

I don't know. A 16 seed has never defeated a 1 seed in the annual douchebag tournament.

[ PM Magnus Slingsby ]   __________________

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets

The purpose of war is to kill people and break things.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Mango

June 25, 2007 3:02:19 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...
I don't know. A 16 seed has never defeated a 1 seed in the annual douchebag tournament.

Good thing I made it all the way up to #15. Oh wait, that has never happened either. damn.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 25, 2007 4:10:21 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Mango said...
quote:
Magnus Slingsby said...

Good thing I made it all the way up to #15. Oh wait, that has never happened either. damn.

Yes it has. More than once.

Unless I'm misinformed...which I'm not.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2 )
Previous Thread | Next Thread