Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

St0rmD thinks your mom's hot. -> Douchebag issue

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Po

June 23, 2007 1:44:01 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Douchebag issue
I'm favoring the growing opinion. I think we have our DB qualifications out of whack. It should have been with active members who at least posted once within the last 30 days. Thus Abel, Shane, & Mo shouldn't be eligible. Seriously, we are talking about the Ruth, Chamberlain, & Howe of DBing here people. DB HOFers shouldn't be in this bracket. We need a mulligan up in here.

[ PM Po ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

JohnGalt

June 23, 2007 11:36:45 am

JGv.42laffoT.S.v.63lolbrb

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Po said...
I'm favoring the growing opinion. I think we have our DB qualifications out of whack. It should have been with active members who at least posted once within the last 30 days. Thus Abel, Shane, & Mo shouldn't be eligible. Seriously, we are talking about the Ruth, Chamberlain, & Howe of DBing here people. DB HOFers shouldn't be in this bracket. We need a mulligan up in here.

Go **** yourself.

[ PM JohnGalt ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Pacer Fan

June 23, 2007 12:43:08 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Po said...

Neville Chamberlain was a douchebag??!?!?1

[ PM Pacer Fan ]   __________________
"We won the election. We wrote the bill."-Nancy Pelosi

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Po

June 23, 2007 1:42:46 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
JohnGalt said...
quote:
Po said...

Go **** yourself.

See thats the recent douchness I'm talking about. Nobody brings game like JG.

[ PM Po ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

dylvez

June 23, 2007 7:25:48 pm

Birdshit Magnet

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
JohnGalt said...
quote:
Po said...

Go **** yourself.

[ PM dylvez ]   __________________
"The problem with being a self-loathing narcissist is that I hate how awesome I am."

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Blotto

June 25, 2007 12:23:48 pm

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Po said...

I figure it's like the first year of any HoF voting. You have to make room for the legends from posting past. Once they make the Pantheon of Douchebags they will be eliminated from future tournaments. Now to be held yearly at the conclusion of the NBA Finals. ESPN has made me a tentative offer for the exclusive television rights.

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

TheBrickwall

June 25, 2007 12:45:26 pm

He's a Brick...House
He's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Blotto said...
quote:
Po said...

I figure it's like the first year of any HoF voting. You have to make room for the legends from posting past. Once they make the Pantheon of Douchebags they will be eliminated from future tournaments. Now to be held yearly at the conclusion of the NBA Finals. ESPN has made me a tentative offer for the exclusive television rights.

Can we get Erin Andrews up in here to cover this thing?

[ PM TheBrickwall ]   __________________
"We redshirt Miss Americas at Ole Miss."

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread