Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

St0rmD thinks your mom's hot. -> Sour 16 - #6 vs #11

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Blotto

June 25, 2007 12:01:37 pm

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

Sour 16 - #6 vs #11

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 26, 2007 11:06:49 am

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

I'm not going to lose to a cat that makes his living on drawing the ire of others simply by taking an uneducated opposing view of things. This award should be NAMED after me!

Is it MY fault that the 790ers don't know enough to visit the hockeyboard for the wit and wisdom of Thrasherville? They think Abel was the master of threatening to beat people up via PM... pffffffft, I've received a DEATH THREAT without even realizing I had typed something offensive. I was the first to get one of those, and since that first one (thank you NuklinDime) I am easily the all time leader in PM'd death threats.

PE#1 your act is old and tired. You lack the creativity, charisma, and ability to be DBOTY. It would be in your best interest to simply withdraw from the tourney and save face.

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Pacer Fan

June 26, 2007 2:17:43 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Thrasherville said...
I'm not going to lose to a cat that makes his living on drawing the ire of others simply by taking an uneducated opposing view of things. This award should be NAMED after me!

Is it MY fault that the 790ers don't know enough to visit the hockeyboard for the wit and wisdom of Thrasherville? They think Abel was the master of threatening to beat people up via PM... pffffffft, I've received a DEATH THREAT without even realizing I had typed something offensive. I was the first to get one of those, and since that first one (thank you NuklinDime) I am easily the all time leader in PM'd death threats.

PE#1 your act is old and tired. You lack the creativity, charisma, and ability to be DBOTY. It would be in your best interest to simply withdraw from the tourney and save face.

Nice comeback. It looked like you were going to come up short.

[ PM Pacer Fan ]   __________________
"We won the election. We wrote the bill."-Nancy Pelosi

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 26, 2007 5:11:05 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

More like publicenemynumbertwo...

Amirite?

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread