Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

St0rmD thinks your mom's hot. -> The Futile Four! #2 El Professor vs #11 Thrasherville

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Blotto

June 28, 2007 11:59:54 am

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

The Futile Four! #2 El Professor vs #11 Thrasherville

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Ridge Runner

June 28, 2007 12:33:01 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Wow, as I voted it is only 7-5, Thraserville hanging tough early with The Prof. This would be an upset of massive proportions, but it's early. And in the other bracket I purposefully voted for Decadent, figuring that would be an easier matchup in the finals if El Prof survives this round.

[ PM Ridge Runner ]   __________________
"Ernie Borgnine had a thing for white cotton panties"

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Blotto

June 28, 2007 12:59:50 pm

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

As strong as DDF has been all tournament I just can't help but feeling the winner of this matchup with walk away as the Douchebag of the Year. This is sort of like the AFC Championship game

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 28, 2007 1:01:16 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I must admit that I don't know a lot about Thrasherville, but I do remember meeting him at one of Poster's shindigs. He came across as a super-nice guy and in no way seemed capable of being a true douchebag.

I do understand, however, that his exploits on the hockey board and some other board are legendary. Let me say that it is indeed an honor to be matched up against such a worthy competitor.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 28, 2007 1:48:35 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

He's Lou Holtz-ing me!! He's f*ing LOU HOLTZ-ING ME!

I've got nothing for this guy.

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 28, 2007 1:51:22 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
He's Lou Holtz-ing me!! He's f*ing LOU HOLTZ-ING ME!

I've got nothing for this guy.

It's a pleasure just being mentioned in the same thread with you.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

FrenchKheldar

June 28, 2007 2:26:40 pm

So cordial, he's barely French at all!

[ Link to this post ]

Come on little guy, you can do it !

[ PM FrenchKheldar ]   __________________
Not excited about the Thrashers for the first time in 6 years...

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Nnamath

June 28, 2007 2:28:47 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I think the fourth quarter will be pwned by El Profesor.

[ PM Nnamath ]   __________________
Fair enough, I like the rest of it.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 28, 2007 3:14:45 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Nnamath said...

Just being able to be here and compete at this level is something I'll always remember.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Ridge Runner

June 28, 2007 4:13:47 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
Nnamath said...

Just being able to be here and compete at this level is something I'll always remember.

Dammit El Prof, what are you being so nice for. Time to throw some vinegar on the fire.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 28, 2007 4:42:45 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Ridge Runner said...
quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
Nnamath said...

Dammit El Prof, what are you being so nice for. Time to throw some vinegar on the fire.

There's more than one way to skin a Spartan.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

TheDowman

June 28, 2007 6:07:30 pm

Nerdroach of the sea!

[ Link to this post ]

"This is shaping up to be a real barn burner, Skip"

"Right you are!"

[ PM TheDowman ]   __________________
"If there's no good reason for a law to exist, then there is a great reason for it to not exist." - H.A.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

fulms

June 28, 2007 9:47:32 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

I'm already calling bullshit on these results. No way El Profesor loses a douchebag competition on this side of the board.

voter tampering, voter fraud, whatever you want to call it.

Maybe T-ville is the supreme douchebag though, anyone who would go out of their way to get more votes in a douchebag competition deserves the title.

I bet over half of his votes are from people that have never even experienced the douchebag that is El Profesor.

[ PM fulms ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Ridge Runner

June 28, 2007 9:51:42 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
fulms said...
I'm already calling bullshit on these results. No way El Profesor loses a douchebag competition on this side of the board.

Maybe T-ville is the supreme douchebag though, anyone who would go out of their way to get more votes in a douchebag competition deserves the title.

I bet over half of his votes are from people that have never even experienced the douchebag that is El Profesor.

Ditto. Something's rotten in Denmark. Thrasherville must be getting support from people on other forum's on the board.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

dylvez

June 28, 2007 10:12:40 pm

Birdshit Magnet

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Ridge Runner said...
quote:
fulms said...

Ditto. Something's rotten in Denmark. Thrasherville must be getting support from people on other forum's on the board.

On the bright side, if Prof loses, it will just show once again that hockey fans are tremendous douchebags.

[ PM dylvez ]   __________________
"The problem with being a self-loathing narcissist is that I hate how awesome I am."

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 28, 2007 10:20:37 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
fulms said...

I would like to agree with you, but that darn Thrasherville is quite impressive. I never thought he'd take down Tinky Winky like he did, so you have to give him credit for that one.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

June 28, 2007 11:26:39 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

I am just lucky to still be in this thing. Thanks to El Prof for allowing me to keep it close. It may be entertaining to the posters (not Poster), but I realize that I am just an aging veteran who has stayed past his prime... I am sure the final results will be too painful to even watch, like Ali's last fight.

Sure there was my friend's Katrina scam... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=33503&forumid=1

Followed by my own relief effort... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=34042&forumid=1

But seriously, since the great Kidney riot of 2006, my skills have been diminishing rapidly.
It started with this: http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=50017&forumid=1
Which of course lead to this... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=51182&forumid=1
I stayed out of it for soo long, that should disqualify me from the contest right there... A true douchebag would have been mixing it up and dragging it out even longer (like somebody's private blog).

Prior to that, the only thing I can think of was Chris Cotter linking to a picture of me on the Zamboni and asking for captions. I waited and waited for the captions to roll in and then changed the picture to a guy from the Nasty Nest and his wife... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=51225&forumid=99

That's all in the past now. Good luck in the Finals El Prof, it would be nice to at least claim that I lost to the evental champion!

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 28, 2007 11:41:53 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
THRASHERVILLE said...
I am just lucky to still be in this thing. Thanks to El Prof for allowing me to keep it close. It may be entertaining to the posters (not Poster), but I realize that I am just an aging veteran who has stayed past his prime... I am sure the final results will be too painful to even watch, like Ali's last fight.

Sure there was my friend's Katrina scam... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=33503&forumid=1

Followed by my own relief effort... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=34042&forumid=1

But seriously, since the great Kidney riot of 2006, my skills have been diminishing rapidly.
It started with this: http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=50017&forumid=1
Which of course lead to this... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=51182&forumid=1
I stayed out of it for soo long, that should disqualify me from the contest right there... A true douchebag would have been mixing it up and dragging it out even longer (like somebody's private blog).

Prior to that, the only thing I can think of was Chris Cotter linking to a picture of me on the Zamboni and asking for captions. I waited and waited for the captions to roll in and then changed the picture to a guy from the Nasty Nest and his wife... http://forums.smirkinchicken.com/thread.php?threadid=51225&forumid=99

That's all in the past now. Good luck in the Finals El Prof, it would be nice to at least claim that I lost to the evental champion!

DON'T BRING THAT**** IN HERE!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ThrasherDan

June 28, 2007 11:44:58 pm

Trash-can Dan

[ Link to this post ]

WOW!!! It looks like my vote may really count in this battle.

[ PM ThrasherDan ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

June 29, 2007 12:03:29 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
ThrasherDan said...
WOW!!! It looks like my vote may really count in this battle.

TRASH CAN DAN IS THE MAN!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1 2  3  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread