Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> Oreo pizza

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

El Profesor

October 11, 2007 5:37:46 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
auxlepli said...

Maybe Millwood and El Profesor could elaborate on their reviews.

It tasted good. If you like oreos, you should like this. The piece I had did not have any pizza sauce. It was just regular ground up oreo stuff on what tasted like a pie crust. That's all I have to say about that.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

auxlepli

October 11, 2007 5:42:43 pm

Barroom Hero

[ Link to this post ]

Thanks EP! I might just shell out the four bucks for it ... pending Millwood's review.

[ PM auxlepli ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

CheapSeats

October 11, 2007 5:46:24 pm

Miss Stake

[ Link to this post ]

I'm wondering if maybe we should get poster to put THIS in a popup window that you have to click through to get to the chicken:

[ PM CheapSeats ]   __________________
72 DO:{JHOPJHINS GREASTTEST TEWAM EVER MOTHER CFUCKERS!!!!
- Mangoholico

Spell check is the drunk man's penis pump. - Boatdrinks

We do not support government bailouts of private institutions. GOP 2008 platform

IPTAY FAMILY

October 11, 2007 5:54:27 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
auxlepli said...
I don't think that Oreo pizza has pizza sauce on it, but maybe you're just being snarky snob Iptay. Could be wrong that and the pizza sauce thing though.
Maybe Millwood and El Profesor could elaborate on their reviews.
Speaking of derailments, have any of you seen that Jennifer Aniston, Clive Owen movie Derailed? It was pretty good IMO. Very creepy. I give it a B.

actually I don't eat store bought pizza. my wife uses hand made oreos and only the freshest pizza sauce made with organic tomatoes grown in native alaskan peat. Sure they are $37 but I wouldn't put oreos in anything less.

as for Jennifer Aniston, i'd eat stale oreos in rancid pizza sauce off her nekkid body anyday of the week.......of course I would only do that on 400 count hand woven sheets.

so am I snarky or a snob?

[ PM IPTAY FAMILY ]   __________________
It's not the heat. It's the stupidity.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

dorkahontas

October 11, 2007 5:55:55 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
auxlepli said...
Mmmm ... where do you two suggest I post my eats questions then?

You can post any eats questions you like, but be prepared to be told that some out of the way restaurant in Decatur or The Highlands has way better food than anything you are likely to ask about.

But I live in that area, so they're not out of the way for me. Is that still snobby?

[ PM dorkahontas ]   __________________
I am not drunk.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

auxlepli

October 11, 2007 6:02:17 pm

Barroom Hero

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

Ask El Profesor, Millwood, and clambake, they seem to be the arbitrator of snarkiness and snobery.
I just want some truth what people think of Oreo pizzas.

[ PM auxlepli ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

CheapSeats

October 11, 2007 6:06:08 pm

Miss Stake

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
dorkahontas said...
quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
auxlepli said...

You can post any eats questions you like, but be prepared to be told that some out of the way restaurant in Decatur or The Highlands has way better food than anything you are likely to ask about.

But I live in that area, so they're not out of the way for me. Is that still snobby?

of course. everyone who lives itp is a snob.

- Mangoholico

We do not support government bailouts of private institutions. GOP 2008 platform

CheapSeats

October 11, 2007 6:06:40 pm

Miss Stake

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
auxlepli said...
quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

Ask El Profesor, Millwood, and clambake, they seem to be the arbitrator of snarkiness and snobery.
I just want some truth what people think of Oreo pizzas.

I think it's the nastinest**** thing I've ever heard of and I LIKE oreos.

- Mangoholico

auxlepli

October 11, 2007 6:12:38 pm

Barroom Hero

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
CheapSeats said...
I think it's the nastinest**** thing I've ever heard of and I LIKE oreos.

My lack of precision is killing me.
I just want some truth what people who have eaten an Oreo pizza think of it.

[ PM auxlepli ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

October 11, 2007 6:22:15 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
CheapSeats said...
I'm wondering if maybe we should get poster to put THIS in a popup window that you have to click through to get to the chicken:

Everybody likes to talk a good game, but when it comes right down to it that's all they do. Talk. I've been threatened with the Ignore button all my life, and they just keep coming back for more. I gives the peoples whats they wants.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

October 11, 2007 6:23:31 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
dorkahontas said...
quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
auxlepli said...

You don't come across that way, so it's not snobby for you.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

The Falconer

October 11, 2007 6:26:56 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

All this talk of piazza and snobbery makes me want to order a Cameli's Piazza before the Thrashers/Sabres game. Visit it at 699 Ponce sometime.

[ PM The Falconer ]   __________________
http://www.birdwatchersanonymous.com/

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Matheos

October 11, 2007 7:18:54 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

This link has 2 of the following three things:

1. snobbery up the ass, one dude actually bitched about the "oreo ratio"

2. real life footage for aux, so he can judge for himself

3. smoking hot chix in bikinis

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2007/09/dominos-oreo-dessert-pizza.html

[ PM Matheos ]   __________________
it's probably not too sensible for me to get loaded while I listen to "Tooth And Nail" all by myself. But I can't deny my heart: I like to drink, and I like to rock. You think I'm an idiot? Fine. You don't have to come over.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

auxlepli

October 11, 2007 9:17:27 pm

Barroom Hero

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Matheos said...
This link has 2 of the following three things:

1. snobbery up the ass, one dude actually bitched about the "oreo ratio"

2. real life footage for aux, so he can judge for himself

3. smoking hot chix in bikinis

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2007/09/dominos-oreo-dessert-pizza.html

Well I ordered one, but had I seen that video sooner I might not have.
Mine had a much better Oreo ratio, and the crust could have been better. Mine was somewhat soggy, and I can understand the cardboard statement in the video. Overall though, it is tasty and if you like Oreos you will like the pizza I think. Just like EP posted. I don't know how it would compare to a Canadian Oreo pizza, because I've never had Canadian Oreos.

[ PM auxlepli ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

IrishThrasher

October 11, 2007 11:37:32 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
auxlepli said...
So has anybody tried one of those Oreo pizzas or not?

My brother got one. He said it was lousy.

[ PM IrishThrasher ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

double deuce

October 12, 2007 7:07:44 am

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

Why don't they just throw in a package of Oreos on the side? If you like Oreos why not just eat Oreos? I like Oreos. In fact I have Oreos in my cupboard as we speak. They have orange filling. It's Halloweeny.

They are delicious. I prefer to dunk them in milk. When I don't have milk I eat them as god intended. As a complete cookie. I do not split and lick (3..2..1).

[ PM double deuce ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

clambake

October 12, 2007 8:06:18 am

Ass Hamster

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El Profesor said...
If you feel that my posts lack the quality level of constructiveness that you so obviously bring to the board, you are well aware of your options. You don't seem to be taking advantage of the easiest of those options, despite indications earlier today that you might do so.

No, the easiest option would be to ask one of my mod buddies or the Big Kahuna himself (yes, Poster) to give you the same treatment afforded Shane (and Abel on a regular basis), but that's not the way I roll.

The indications earlier were that I thought there was nothing you could do. Looks like I haven't found it yet.

quote:
El Profesor said...
Everybody likes to talk a good game, but when it comes right down to it that's all they do. Talk. I've been threatened with the Ignore button all my life, and they just keep coming back for more. I gives the peoples whats they wants.

I guess you could say that. You're like the little brother of someone's best friend who wants to hang around with the big kids. So, you go around saying and doing stupid, inane**** because you think it makes you look cool. It doesn't.

quote:
IPTAY FAMILY said...

In your case, I believe the proper term is goober.

Back on topic, the commercial with the Oreo beard is enough to keep me from ever getting one of those pizzas. We don't frequent Domino's anyway. We're on the fringes of virtually all of the pizza delivery areas. So, we end up having to pick up our own. At the closest point, there's 4 different options (including Domino's). Mrs. C likes the grilled chicken pizza from Galla's Pizza. I'd prefer to have Lil Caesars, but they're all decent. So, she gets what she wants. BUt I can eat me some Oreo blizzards from Dairy Queen.

[ PM clambake ]   __________________
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

October 12, 2007 8:47:01 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
clambake said...
So, you go around saying and doing stupid, inane**** because you think it makes you look cool. It doesn't.

No, I know I'm not cool. I have no interest in having people here think that. Just because that is a concern that you have doesn't mean that I share it.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

October 12, 2007 8:54:12 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
clambake said...

No, the easiest option would be to ask one of my mod buddies or the Big Kahuna himself (yes, Poster) to give you the same treatment afforded Shane (and Abel on a regular basis), but that's not the way I roll.

You could ask, and one of them might acquiesce. If a mod feels that my behavior here rises (or sinks) to the level of those you mentioned, then so be it. I don't go around threatening others, so that puts me out of the Shane category. I don't remember what Abel did to get banned, but I get along well with Poster even though he and I have had issues. At the end of the day, it's his site and not yours. Either ignore me, ask one of your buddies to ban me, or just deal with it. Makes no difference to me.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Blotto

October 12, 2007 8:59:54 am

The hair, the myth, the legend.

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
El Profesor said...
quote:
clambake said...

You could ask, and one of them might acquiesce. If a mod feels that my behavior here rises (or sinks) to the level of those you mentioned, then so be it. I don't go around threatening others, so that puts me out of the Shane category. I don't remember what Abel did to get banned, but I get along well with Poster even though he and I have had issues. At the end of the day, it's his site and not yours. Either ignore me, ask one of your buddies to ban me, or just deal with it. Makes no difference to me.

This is not my pissing match but I'd still like to make an observation. Considering you are in 90% of the threads in this place I'd imagine you being banned would make a big difference to you. Not that I personally care one way or the other but for accuracy sake I felt it needed to be said.

[ PM Blotto ]   __________________
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts. - bloodninja

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2 3  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread