Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Collecting Stuff -> The Official Game Used Thread

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 3:17:20 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

The Official Game Used Thread
Rap off what ya want, or have that you might part with. It's not like some of us can't get some of this stuff again at the Team Gear store.

I'm looking for a few things, sticks mainly.

An Ilya or Heatley stick practice or GU stick. If someone coughs up one of these, I'll make it more than worth your while through GU cards, autos, and other cool shit. It's been my ultimate goal to have one of those. Screw the jerseys and rookie cards, I want that.

I'd rather have an Ilya though. Snapped or not, prefer snapped or broken in some way, as somebody'll want the moon for one in one piece.

Also after a Nurminen stick. Though, I would forego this one for an Ilya stick, hark hark.

Anyway, everyone who collects this type of stuff, post your wants/haves(not collection wise, but what you'd part with) up on here. Maybe we can help each other out.

- Josh

[ PM NikulinDime ]   __________________
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ASS..... and I'm all out of bubble gum" **GBDS** #37

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 3:19:47 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

I've got a Slegr signed/GU that I would part with if someone had that Ilya, also have a Lubos GU stick.

All my stuff is legit as I'm at the practices as alot of you know.

[ PM NikulinDime ]   __________________
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ASS..... and I'm all out of bubble gum" **GBDS** #37

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

DafoeFan34

December 23, 2002 4:40:50 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

I'm really lookin for a Byron Dafoe GU AUTO'd Stick in which he registers either a win, an assist or a shutout. Mostly though I collect cards. As soon as I get a decent scanner I'll be able to show some highlighs from my collection.

[ PM DafoeFan34 ]   __________________

You're hiding! SHHSSH!
What tin-p

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

zedd

December 23, 2002 6:00:58 pm

Limey Redneck

[ Link to this post ]

jerseys
Looking for game worn jerseys. Only interested in hockey, but not just the Thrashers - Flames, Knights, whatever you've got. The older the better. NHL, majors, minors, juniors - its all good. The worse shape the better - stick marks? good, holes? better, looks like it should be thrown away? better still.
I can trade or pay cash

[ PM zedd ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

thrashersrule1

December 30, 2002 9:08:59 pm

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

NikulinDime spouted this nonsense...
as somebody'll want the moon for one in one piece.

unless i'm reading this wrong i have now idea but what you mean by moon? or do you mean the blade.

[ PM thrashersrule1 ]   __________________
A co. /1-19th

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Thrashman

January 9, 2003 11:14:23 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

I have a game used stick from the (I believe) the second season, may be last year. It has 21 signatures on it but the only ones I can make out are:

Darcy Hordichuck
Jeff Odgers #20
David Harlock #6

Many more with numbers and a couple without, I just need to find the roster from those two years and put it all together. This was given to me. Any help on the rosters would be great.

[ PM Thrashman ]   __________________
It doesn't matter what the Pres says if he's drowned out by thousands of DDFs.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread