Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> The Media loves Michael Jackson.

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

ZORRO

November 24, 2003 3:05:27 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

The Media loves Michael Jackson.
Little by little, day by day, they will build the actions of a sick bastard into a debate.
Let me ask you if you heard this on a story covered 24/7.
Let's say any one of the guys on "Friends" made the remark that he thinks it shows love to sleep with a 12 year old girl. And...he sleeps with many 12 yr. old girls...but it isn't sexual.
What do you think would happen?

They would stone this guy to death. He would never work again.

How about asking him how loving he is to dangle his child off a hotel balcony?
One false move and the kid drops to his death.

Where are these questions in the interviews?
Where is this discussion?

No.....we talk about how he's weird...he's eccentric......hey, that's Michael, eh?

What crap!
Couldn't be they are all making millions off this fool....could it?

That police mug shot looked like the Joker in the Batman movie.

[ PM ZORRO ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

JohnGalt

November 24, 2003 3:07:39 pm

JGv.42laffoT.S.v.63lolbrb

[ Link to this post ]

You may be on to something. Woody Allen's career went in the tank and he did receive hard reporting.

[ PM JohnGalt ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

November 24, 2003 3:16:06 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

Granted Michael Jackson had "talent" as a child and truly because a "star" in the early 80s (see Motown 25th Anniversary Special when he sang Billie Jean by himself.) But he's more or less been a train wreck ever since.
In addition to singing the same kinds of songs for more than 20 years, he's yet to invent any new dance moves in about 20 years, he went from being a singer to a pop star with a failing voice that's more breathy and shakey than it is in tune. He grunts and wee heees through even the simplest melody.

He is one of the most irrelevant artists today that was ever someone big. Prince and Madonna both figured out how to reinvent themselves, Jackson did not. And I think we know why.

Than man probably has a screw loose. The fact that he still has millions of adoring fans goes to show you that this world is crazier than you can possibly imagine. Also, the fact that he hangs out with Webster, Culkin, Taylor, Minelli, a monkey, and still likes to climb trees "for the sheer wonderment of it all," AND believes that he is Peter Pan should be clue #2 that he's Wacko. The fact that the British like him is #3. Those veils on his kids = #4. And we haven't even gotten to sleeping with children yet.

I can't change the channel fast enough with "news" stories about him surface.

[ PM guest ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

tvwxman

November 24, 2003 3:22:03 pm

Slacker

[ Link to this post ]

What interviews are you talking about?

The documentary by the foreign reporter pulled no punches, and he did a great job letting the pictures and Jackson's words speak for themselves.

The revelation about his love letters to the boy are all over the news today.

[ PM tvwxman ]   __________________
Since this is an era when many people are concerned about "fairness" and "social justice," what is your "fair share" of what someone else has worked for? -- Thomas Sowell

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

The Beef

November 24, 2003 3:22:49 pm

Reindfleischburrito

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Ice Man said...
Granted Michael Jackson had "talent" as a child and truly because a "star" in the early 80s (see Motown 25th Anniversary Special when he sang Billie Jean by himself.) But he's more or less been a train wreck ever since.
In addition to singing the same kinds of songs for more than 20 years, he's yet to invent any new dance moves in about 20 years, he went from being a singer to a pop star with a failing voice that's more breathy and shakey than it is in tune. He grunts and wee heees through even the simplest melody.

He is one of the most irrelevant artists today that was ever someone big. Prince and Madonna both figured out how to reinvent themselves, Jackson did not. And I think we know why.

Than man probably has a screw loose. The fact that he still has millions of adoring fans goes to show you that this world is crazier than you can possibly imagine. Also, the fact that he hangs out with Webster, Culkin, Taylor, Minelli, a monkey, and still likes to climb trees "for the sheer wonderment of it all," AND believes that he is Peter Pan should be clue #2 that he's Wacko. The fact that the British like him is #3. Those veils on his kids = #4. And we haven't even gotten to sleeping with children yet.

I can't change the channel fast enough with "news" stories about him surface.

Does anybody else here wonder about the fact that ''his'' children are white with blond hair and blue eyes? He may be able to bleach his skin white/off through cosmetic surgery, but I haven't heard of any surgery that can change your genes yet, and I don't recall one question ever being raised about the fact that ''his'' children, surely are NOT his.

[ PM The Beef ]   __________________
''This is a big milestone from either snotting over someone else's opinions or posting a link to a news story. Gotta respect it when someone puts himself out there to be judged by the lower class like that.''

The Honky Avenger

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

tnabna

November 24, 2003 3:58:35 pm

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
The Beef said...

Does anybody else here wonder about the fact that ''his'' children are white with blond hair and blue eyes? He may be able to bleach his skin white/off through cosmetic surgery, but I haven't heard of any surgery that can change your genes yet, and I don't recall one question ever being raised about the fact that ''his'' children, surely are NOT his.

Although like you I have some doubts as to whether those are really his biological children, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. In my family, my aunt's (by marriage) niece has a Black dad and a biracial mom(Italian/Asian, with dark hair and brown eyes), and she has blond hair and blue eyes. While her dad's parents are both black, there is some Caucasian ancestry somewhere in the family tree. So it could be possible, although it may be a stretch if ALL of his kids have blond hair and blue eyes. Isn't the mother of the kids a blonde?

[ PM tnabna ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

The Beef

November 24, 2003 5:14:16 pm

Reindfleischburrito

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
tnabna said...
Although like you I have some doubts as to whether those are really his biological children, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. In my family, my aunt's (by marriage) niece has a Black dad and a biracial mom(Italian/Asian, with dark hair and brown eyes), and she has blond hair and blue eyes. While her dad's parents are both black, there is some Caucasian ancestry somewhere in the family tree. So it could be possible, although it may be a stretch if ALL of his kids have blond hair and blue eyes. Isn't the mother of the kids a blonde?

I believe she was blonde, and I'm certainly no genealogist, but I'd say it is fair to say it is typical that when a child is born to one black parent and one white one, you can usually see traits of both in the child. It also may be possible as you suggest, that his genes might produce a blond haired blue eyed child, but I think that is highly unlikely (again, not a genealogist), and given what that dude has gone through to make himself appear as white as possible, wouldn't that be some super strange coincidence that his biological children look that way?

Sorry, but I'm not buying it for a second.

[ PM The Beef ]   __________________
''This is a big milestone from either snotting over someone else's opinions or posting a link to a news story. Gotta respect it when someone puts himself out there to be judged by the lower class like that.''

The Honky Avenger

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

tvwxman

November 24, 2003 6:11:00 pm

Slacker

[ Link to this post ]

My favorite conspiracy theory floating around is that the vast right wing conspiracy cooked up these charges to distract the media come election time.

[ PM tvwxman ]   __________________
Since this is an era when many people are concerned about "fairness" and "social justice," what is your "fair share" of what someone else has worked for? -- Thomas Sowell

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread