Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> You guys want a completely unmoderated forum?

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

Poster

December 23, 2002 4:21:15 pm

Nutsack

Location: Enjoying a slavish concern for the composition of words.
[ Link to this post ]

You guys want a completely unmoderated forum?
where you can bait each other, flame each other, and generally be pains in the asses where none of the modedrators have to deal with it, look at it, etc?

If so, just let me know, and I'll set it up for you.

[ PM Poster ]   __________________
Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

minotauro

December 23, 2002 4:24:35 pm

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

What do you mean? We have this one already!!!

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

fickelchook

December 23, 2002 4:42:20 pm

StrongBad's Little Sister

[ Link to this post ]

Of course I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what do the mods do now?

[ PM fickelchook ]   __________________
Suck it down

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

December 23, 2002 6:02:03 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

Blank spouted this nonsense...
Of course I mean this in the nicest way possible, but what do the mods do now?

They haven't had to do anything to this point.

Ladies and gentlemen and JG if you'll look off the cabin to your left, you'll see a fat lady falling in a hole.

Poster

December 23, 2002 6:03:04 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

By completely unmoderated, I mean trroll and ND could set up a time to meet and fight, call each other whatever the**** they wanted to, or whatever they wanted to do. As long as I didn't get into any legal trouble for it, I wouldn't care.

Whereas here, I'd like to keep the blatant flamewars to a minimum.

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 6:56:47 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Ah christ Mike, you think I was actually worked up over that shit? Contrary to the post, I wasn't pissed by any means, but this**** is beside the point.

You are talking about me and dude going at it, the bait and flame, but, you yourself took part in that type thing quite a bit back in the day @ fanhome, so don't put it off like that, bro.

My sole purpose here is to challenge people to fights. Yes, you've figured me out. My track record speaks for itself... *roll eyes* You can't tell me that you didn't at least smirk over that....

Mike, next time I see you, its you and me assmunch.

Oops, did I just challenge someone else? Next thing you know, I'll be challenging Grandma to see if she breaks one of her old bones while battling for autographs.

Lighten up.

[ PM NikulinDime ]   __________________
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ASS..... and I'm all out of bubble gum" **GBDS** #37

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

zedd

December 23, 2002 7:14:08 pm

Limey Redneck

[ Link to this post ]

NikulinDime spouted this nonsense...

I'm clearly getting too old. If you'd have asked me to describe what you guys would be up to when you 'assmunch', I'd have replied that it had something to do with telling the other guy that he smelled nice and then some bad visuals would kick in.

Josh, you boys up there in the Branch sure gots purty mouths

[ PM zedd ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Shannonie

December 23, 2002 7:26:26 pm

Board Turdmeister

[ Link to this post ]

ND, it doesn't matter if anyone that knows you thought you were worked up or not - the point is how you came across to the person you were addressing. That person probably doesn't realize how you like to banter back and forth, and could very well have taken you at your word. After all, you made it pretty clear that you are ready to go toe-to-toe with him/her.

As for Poster getting in the mix in the past, yes he did - but that was IN THE PAST, on a different board. He wasn't responsible for that message board, but he is for this one, and his perspective/attitude has probably changed because of it.

Hell, if we were all judged by the things we once did, oh boy - can you just imagine what kind of heathens we'd be considered? But not me of course, I'm squeaky clean.

[ PM Shannonie ]   __________________
When people show you who they truly are, believe them. The first time!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Poster

December 23, 2002 7:26:52 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

You know what, Josh? If you want to try to fight me, so be it. You do whaty you feel like you need to do.

I don't need this shit.

Poster

December 23, 2002 7:29:46 pm

Nutsack

[ Link to this post ]

not to mention, I have never threatened to fucking fight anyone on any message board ever.

You know what, Josh? You and troll get into it, and someone comes looking to blame me for letting the**** continue. You think that's worth it for me? Not quite. I'm not about to get fucking sued because 2 people couldn't keep it in their pants long enough to realize that it's not worth someone getting hurt over.

If that's the way you feel, then fine, but take the**** to email, and leave me the **** out of it.

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 7:34:43 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Nah folk, I live in Flowery Branch now, but I'll always be from Stone Mountain/Clarkston. It'll always be that way. I ain't with this country business. Infact, as soon as I am able to, I'm moving back to the "hood."

Yep, I've got a gutter mouth cause I came from that**** and it will always be that way. I ain't out to impress nobody on here with a bunch of fancy 4 syllable words.

Some people on these boards or in life may be out to show out and to do that, not me. I am what I am, accept it, like it, hate it, or get the**** off.

Never gave a flying **** what someone thought about me and it'll remain that way til the moment I stop breathin'.

BTW, not directed at you, just said this in general.

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ASS..... and I'm all out of bubble gum" **GBDS** #37

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 7:38:15 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Poster spouted this nonsense...

You know what, Josh? If you want to try to fight me, so be it. You do whaty you feel like you need to do.

I don't need this shit.

You do need a break from these boards homeboy. I was joking with you. Anyone who hasn't been holed up in darkness, working on a website nearly non-stop would've seen that.

Chill the **** out man. I ain't on your ass. Don't vent your**** on me, does it look like I'm wearing a t-shirt that says, "whipping boy?" Nah bro, so take that**** somewhere else.

You definitely shouldn't be passing up dates and potential sex because you buddy are tripping THE **** OUT.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 8:09:08 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Poster spouted this nonsense...
not to mention, I have never threatened to fucking fight anyone on any message board ever.

You know what, Josh? You and troll get into it, and someone comes looking to blame me for letting the**** continue. You think that's worth it for me? Not quite. I'm not about to get fucking sued because 2 people couldn't keep it in their pants long enough to realize that it's not worth someone getting hurt over.

If that's the way you feel, then fine, but take the**** to email, and leave me the **** out of it.

Wow, you are just hanging onto the fact that I challenged Thrasherville to back up his baiting bullshit way the **** back when, aren't you? Ok, since you wanna drop it and partially put it out there, I'll put it totally out there. Don't sit back and tell HALF the story and make me look like an ass. You know full well the**** that was going on back then when I first joined FH. I was getting into it with you, Rasp, mino, and T-Ville over every little thing(gee Poster, the baiting and flaming and general inability to keep it in the pants was sure ok then, eh?). So, when I was going back and forth with one of you, the rest of you jumped in and had to get yourselves over at my expense. No big deal, the shit's in the past. But T-Ville made a lot of comments to me at the time, and I didn't know who he was, how he was, what his MO was, so naturally, I'm going to want to know what the**** is up with it. I PM'd him and said if you got something to say to me, we'll settle the**** face to face since I'm at all the Thrashers functions.

You get all worked up over the fact that I did that because he's 4'2 or whatever height he is, and I'm 6'6. Well, earth to reason, how the**** am I supposed to know the guy is small? I'm not. I'm not his piss-pal so I don't know his jock size as seemingly everyone here does, let alone how tall he is.

You are just hanging your god**** hat onto that fact aren't ya? Get over it Mike. Seriously. When we spoke a while ago, I told you this TO YOUR FACE. That's the type of guy I am. If you, Poster, are running off at the mouth, I'm going to invite you to say the**** to my face plain and simple if you're from here. But in the end, I look like the *** because I'm some dumb schmuck challenging someone to back things up face to face over something on a MB. You know what though? I don't give a fuck. Think what you will, that's how I am, if you don't like the shit, oh fucking well. You don't like the way I post, talk, handle my business? Eat a hearty bowl of dick. I could care less.

You know, I'm not going to bust your balls over this**** because it's non-existent and regardless of this BS, I still consider you a friend. But, you of all people knew this sort of thing(the flaming) would happen, as it always does on message boards. Sued? Cmon. Nothing said on here will hold weight in court unless someone gives out a death threat. Don't toss that up.

With all of that said, Mike, I appreciate the fact that you took your personal time, seemingly loads of it, and busted your *** and made this place a new home for all of us Thrasher fans. That fact is not lost in this post. I will still lend my time and resources to your cause if you like, as we had originally talked about.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Screamin Jen

December 23, 2002 8:23:05 pm

Panache

[ Link to this post ]

Hey, here's an idea...why don't we all move on to another subject... was joking, ND was joking...it was all a big old joke filled love in...NEXT!

[ PM Screamin Jen ]   __________________
Shoepolish says I'm the Goddess of Love and Beer and I'm okay with that.

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 8:28:47 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Shannonie spouted this nonsense...
ND, it doesn't matter if anyone that knows you thought you were worked up or not - the point is how you came across to the person you were addressing. That person probably doesn't realize how you like to banter back and forth, and could very well have taken you at your word. After all, you made it pretty clear that you are ready to go toe-to-toe with him/her.

I see, I see.... From now on, when someone insinuates a friend of mine is a whore, I'll let it slide then. Whatever. The best response is no response, etc. etc. etc.

Taken me at my word how? On meeting me @ Philips? What's BAD about that?

And I think that person knows all too well, as its surely someone who's tangled with one of us before on some other board at some point. Someone isn't just gonna show up and start blazing. That's not gonna happen.

Shannonie spouted this nonsense...
As for Poster getting in the mix in the past, yes he did - but that was IN THE PAST, on a different board. He wasn't responsible for that message board, but he is for this one, and his perspective/attitude has probably changed because of it.

Getting in the mix? Shit, he and I were knee-deep in the past, who are you kidding? I'm sure his attitude has changed, though its changed a couple times. Initially, this was going to be the wild, wild west where we could be profane if we wanted to and do all the things we couldn't do at FH. Now, he's wavered a bit and has added a couple of mods(although its merely just a title thing) and has already warned me about my shit, hark hark. Hardly the paradise we were once looking at.

I know he's the one the finger will be pointed at, but he knew full well before ever getting into this. Don't anyone put it on me like I'm bringing hellfire and lawsuits on the guy, cause that's bullshit.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

NikulinDime

December 23, 2002 8:32:59 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

I was in mid-post SJ. Live and let die.........for now.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

fickelchook

December 23, 2002 10:11:14 pm

StrongBad's Little Sister

[ Link to this post ]

Nah folk, I live in Flowery Branch now, but I'll always be from Stone Mountain/Clarkston. It'll always be that way. I ain't with this country business. Infact, as soon as I am able to, I'm moving back to the "hood."

Since when is Stone Mountain the hood? I thought I lived in the hood

[ PM fickelchook ]   __________________
Suck it down

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

minotauro

December 26, 2002 9:23:20 am

Mexitauro

[ Link to this post ]

Hey dumbass, and yes, I mean dumbass. I went to school at Redan and you don't hear me professing my hoodlumnism or my gutter mouth or anything like that. It's not about where you grow up, it's about the person itself. I'm an educated human being and my parents raised me very well, and well, to put it simply, you don't seem to be the same. And by the way, nobody's buying your story that you weren't pissed off at troll, because it's pretty obvious that he had no trouble getting under your skin. Grow up kid. I know you're young, only 21 years old, but you can't use that excuse forever.

[ PM minotauro ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

troll

December 26, 2002 9:39:53 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

Feed me!
Yu bee carfull, minouche. Nikkel&Dim go crazy ates on yu, and meat yu outside and kik yur pee-pee. Den I no gots yu tu mak fun ov. Dat mak Troll sad. Bu-hu

[ PM troll ]   __________________
Feed me!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Shannonie

December 26, 2002 11:04:59 am

Board Turdmeister

[ Link to this post ]

troll spouted this nonsense...
Yu bee carfull, minouche. Nikkel&Dim go crazy ates on yu, and meat yu outside and kik yur pee-pee. Den I no gots yu tu mak fun ov. Dat mak Troll sad. Bu-hu
The more you talk, the more familiar this sounds.

[ PM Shannonie ]   __________________
When people show you who they truly are, believe them. The first time!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1 2  3  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread