Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> MILM-THE MAHATMA ?

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

ZORRO

November 30, 2003 7:47:55 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

MILM-THE MAHATMA ?
I've been reading the threads the past few days and have been trying to figure out what 'MT' stood for in Michael in lost Mt.
Can it be.......
MAHATMA:
Said to be able to communicate by occult or nonmaterial means with the other persons at any distance.

MACAQUE:
An old world monkey with short tail and prominent eyebrows.

MACERATE:
A lump. To steep almost to solution; to soften and seperate the parts of by steeping in a fluid, or by the digestive process; to mortify.

MACHINATE:
To plan; to contrive; to form, as a plot or scheme. An artful design or scheme formed with deliberation.

MALEDICTION:
Male, evil speaking; a curse or execration; an imprecation; the act of slandeing.

MAD:
Disordered in intellect; deprived of reason; distracted; crazy; insane; frantic; furious; wildly frolicsome; infatauated.

I think that last one fits our buddy Michael best, but here is the word HE feels fits best.
MAGNANIMITY:
GREATNESS OF MIND; ELEVATION, NOBILITY, OR DIGNITY OF SOUL; LOFTY GENEROSITY.

[ PM ZORRO ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

November 30, 2003 11:27:36 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
ZORRO said...
I've been reading the threads the past few days and have been trying to figure out what 'MT' stood for in Michael in lost Mt.
Can it be.......
MAHATMA:
Said to be able to communicate by occult or nonmaterial means with the other persons at any distance.

MACAQUE:

MACERATE:
A lump. To steep almost to solution; to soften and seperate the parts of by steeping in a fluid, or by the digestive process; to mortify.

MACHINATE:
To plan; to contrive; to form, as a plot or scheme. An artful design or scheme formed with deliberation.

MALEDICTION:
Male, evil speaking; a curse or execration; an imprecation; the act of slandeing.

MAD:
Disordered in intellect; deprived of reason; distracted; crazy; insane; frantic; furious; wildly frolicsome; infatauated.

I think that last one fits our buddy Michael best, but here is the word HE feels fits best.
MAGNANIMITY:

Technically the Mt. stands for Mountain. Lost Mountain is an area in West Cobb County.

For the record, however, several of your options would seem to be better fits.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Michael in Lost Mt.

November 30, 2003 2:20:51 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
ZORRO said...
Can it be.......
MAHATMA:

MACAQUE:

MACERATE:

MACHINATE:

MALEDICTION:

MAD:

MAGNANIMITY:

Zero-You missed one of the most obvious, which many would swear to, "miscreant", while others may say "masochist".

I used to spell-out "mountain" on the old Soundoff Board, but they don't allow you that many letters on this board's name format.

MILM

[ PM Michael in Lost Mt. ]   Edited by Michael in Lost Mt. November 30, 2003 3:28:04 pm.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ZORRO

November 30, 2003 3:56:15 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Zero......great response.
Big laugh on that one.

[ PM ZORRO ]   __________________

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Michael in Lost Mt.

November 30, 2003 4:04:58 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
ZORRO said...
Zero......great response.
Big laugh on that one.

Zero-I hope you take that nickname with the good humor with which I gave it to you, just as I do everyone.

It is only rarely that I give someone a nickname invented in anger, & this is not one of them.

I take particular pride in my nicknaming of my old buddy, Sebastian Black, who I dubbed Sea Bass, & then with the success of the movie "Sea Biscuit", now I've morphed him into Sea Basscuit.

MILM

[ PM Michael in Lost Mt. ]   Edited by Michael in Lost Mt. November 30, 2003 10:11:27 pm.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

clambake

November 30, 2003 8:10:52 pm

Ass Hamster

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Michael in Lost Mt. said...
It is only rarely that I give someone a nickname invented in anger...

*Raising hand*

[ PM clambake ]   __________________
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Michael in Lost Mt.

November 30, 2003 8:19:49 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
clambake said...
quote:
Michael in Lost Mt. said...
It is only rarely that I give someone a nickname invented in anger...

*Raising hand*

As usual, Flame-snake is seeking attention.

MILM

[ PM Michael in Lost Mt. ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

ThrasherDan

December 1, 2003 2:13:20 am

Trash-can Dan

[ Link to this post ]

Dang! Clam always has me beat as far as who MILM hates more. Maybe someday I'll meet the drunken loser **** and then MILM will hate me more.

Until then, Cheers Calmshake!

[ PM ThrasherDan ]   Edited by ThrasherDan December 1, 2003 3:52:17 am.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread