Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Fall 2008 Rec League Scoring Race

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

gamera

September 3, 2008 8:45:38 am

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

BACK in? i was never banned.....here (HF is another story)...some people were mean to me (mommy! they're being mean to me!!) but then i started playing hockey and was one of the kool kids ...(flame away)

even after posting some LOVELY things over there on the "secret bord" which is now spelled correctly, i was never banned.

[ PM gamera ]   __________________
Approach every badger with extreme care - even one which is apparently comatose may move suddenly!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

kopykat

September 3, 2008 8:47:59 am

Hall of Famer

Location: sure, I tell you, you tell someone else? I don't think so...
[ Link to this post ]

sorry, didn't mean to insinuate that you were banned, only that you left for awhile.
and I wasn't mean to you.....very much.

[ PM kopykat ]   __________________
some people are like slinkies...... they aren't really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

http://www.bringyuenglingtogeorgia.com reportedly coming October 27!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gamera

September 3, 2008 8:49:45 am

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

haha yeah i kinda gave up there for a few months (yet somehow my name was still mentioned...hahaha)

oh welcome swami! yay someone else with a name below mine so I am not even penultimate on the list any more!

what is 3rd to last?

Approach every badger with extreme care - even one which is apparently comatose may move suddenly!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

kopykat

September 3, 2008 8:51:03 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
thrashergurl said...
Old Folks--Someone (like the chart keeper?) might want to repost the rules for these new folks lest they be here trying to count sub goals and such.

uh-oh: "Welcome to our newest member, Chartkeeper .
3183 total users.
Latest 10 Members"

some people are like slinkies...... they aren't really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

rplumley

September 3, 2008 8:54:43 am

Hall of Famer

Seats 1 and 2
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gamera said...
haha yeah i kinda gave up there for a few months (yet somehow my name was still mentioned...hahaha)

oh welcome swami! yay someone else with a name below mine so I am not even penultimate on the list any more!

what is 3rd to last?

The LA Kings?

[ PM rplumley ]   __________________
Looking for some folks to play Open League D...

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

kenw83

September 3, 2008 8:57:38 am

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
rplumley said...
quote:
gamera said...

what is 3rd to last?

The LA Kings?

That's funny!!

[ PM kenw83 ]   __________________
"Everything that guy just said is bullshit... Thank you."
V. Gambini

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

thrashergurl

September 3, 2008 9:02:58 am

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
kopykat said...
quote:
thrashergurl said...
Old Folks--Someone (like the chart keeper?) might want to repost the rules for these new folks lest they be here trying to count sub goals and such.

uh-oh: "Welcome to our newest member, Chartkeeper .
3183 total users.
Latest 10 Members"

In return for the fine name suggestion I request royalties on all proceeds Chartkeeper earns in his/her job.

[ PM thrashergurl ]   __________________
I hate copy-cats [not KopyKat].

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Wild Child

September 3, 2008 9:47:47 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

rplumley -
I've gotten a lot of flack for not being a "member of the chicken"....so here I am. However, could you please change my name on the scoring race...I believe you know me better than to think I would allow myself to hid behind my husbands name..after all, if anyone was going to hide, wouldn't you actually be MrLPlumley??? We know your wife rules!!! Change me from Mrskenw83 to Wild Child....which we all know is a bit more appropriate!!

[ PM Wild Child ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

adam at work

September 3, 2008 10:08:04 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

Man, who let the riffraff up in this piece?

[ PM adam at work ]   __________________
"There are three things in life that people like to stare at...A flowing stream, a crackling fire, and a Zamboni clearing the ice."

--Charlie Brown

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

rplumley

September 3, 2008 10:30:54 am

Hall of Famer

Seats 1 and 2
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Wild Child said...
rplumley -
I've gotten a lot of flack for not being a "member of the chicken"....so here I am. However, could you please change my name on the scoring race...I believe you know me better than to think I would allow myself to hid behind my husbands name..after all, if anyone was going to hide, wouldn't you actually be MrLPlumley??? We know your wife rules!!! Change me from Mrskenw83 to Wild Child....which we all know is a bit more appropriate!!

So as it was written, so it shall be.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

rplumley

September 3, 2008 6:14:00 pm

Hall of Famer

Seats 1 and 2
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Wild Child said...
rplumley -

You DO realize that there's more to it than logging in and posting once. You're trapped now. If you don't log in regularly and post then we're going to be forced to believe all those things Kenw83 says about you....

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

sekret.squirrel

September 3, 2008 6:44:32 pm

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

The rabble just keeps getting worse...

quote:
rangers11 said...
Can you add me this season?
On the Avs.

Thanks!!

quote:
Inferno said...
Technically you missed me, but it doesnt really matter. I dont expect to score many goals. I had 2 my first season of 3 on 3 (oddly enough, on my first shot of my first shift in my first game ever playing hockey, and 2nd to last games), and I only have 3 this season, my 2nd of 3 on 3.

I'll be thrilled if I can score 1 or 2.

quote:
Swami said...
Can I get in on this? Not that I will be at the top of this heap, unless Sal sets me up like she did last season!

quote:
Gamera said...
BACK in? i was never banned.....here (HF is another story)...some people were mean to me (mommy! they're being mean to me!!) but then i started playing hockey and was one of the kool kids ...(flame away)

even after posting some LOVELY things over there on the "secret bord" which is now spelled correctly, i was never banned.

quote:
Wild Child said...
rplumley -

All y'all new folks should be leery of becoming too friendly with the locals. I usually try to keep my distance, but the Falconer, Adam at work, and thrashergurl conspired to try to give me hypothermia over the weekend. This was after they tried to poison me at breakfast. I think Adam at work was still mad that someone blocked one of his shots in the last game to prevent him from tying Mr Clambake for the scoring title (as if the scoring title means anything).

I'm just happy to be on a team with such an illustrious captain supported by a large contingent of friendly (or at least the ones worth being friends with) chickens. (Is it too early to start trash talking for the big showdown on the 3rd of October?)

Oh, and my personal goal this season is to prevent Kenw83 from being the penalty king.

[ PM sekret.squirrel ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gamera

September 3, 2008 7:27:58 pm

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

rabble? i've been here over 2 1/2 years. from the looks of things, you've been here since feb.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

The Falconer

September 3, 2008 7:42:32 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
sekret.squirrel said...
Oh, and my personal goal this season is to prevent Kenw83 from being the penalty king.

Have you ever gotten a penalty?

[ PM The Falconer ]   __________________
http://www.birdwatchersanonymous.com/

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

rplumley

September 3, 2008 8:13:55 pm

Hall of Famer

Seats 1 and 2
[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gamera said...
rabble? i've been here over 2 1/2 years. from the looks of things, you've been here since feb.

Thwow the wabble to the gwound, Centuwion! Woughly!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

gamera

September 4, 2008 12:46:40 am

All-Star

[ Link to this post ]

ice would be more appropriate...

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

kenw83

September 4, 2008 10:10:32 am

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
rplumley said...
quote:
Wild Child said...
rplumley -

You DO realize that there's more to it than logging in and posting once. You're trapped now. If you don't log in regularly and post then we're going to be forced to believe all those things Kenw83 says about you....

I don't care what she tells you... Everything I said is true!!!

V. Gambini

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Wild Child

September 4, 2008 10:25:03 am

Jr. Prospect

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
kenw83 said...
quote:
rplumley said...
quote:
Wild Child said...
rplumley -

I don't care what she tells you... Everything I said is true!!!

Don't believe a word Kenw83 says....he's just trying to get everyone a little fiesty before the season starts so he can continue on with his rein as "king of penalties"....me on the other hand am as nice and sweet as they come and would never start shit!!!

[ PM Wild Child ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

kenw83

September 4, 2008 10:29:01 am

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
sekret.squirrel said...

I usually try to keep my distance, but the Falconer, Adam at work, and thrashergurl conspired to try to give me hypothermia over the weekend.

I would think that no one would have to conspire to give YOU hypothermia. I'm sure you have to be aware of it every day since you have .005% body fat. Hell, you probably run the risk when there is a stiff breeze outside.

Thanks in advance for the penalty minute help. I'll try to cut down, but I can't promise it!!

V. Gambini

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

kopykat

September 4, 2008 10:31:33 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Wild Child said...

Don't believe a word Kenw83 says....he's just trying to get everyone a little fiesty before the season starts so he can continue on with his rein as "king of penalties"....me on the other hand am as nice and sweet as they come and would never start shit!!!

says the woman who got into a fight with the opposing goalie IN THE HANDSHAKE LINE after our last Lemmings game.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Jump to page: ( 1  2  3 4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...Last Page )
Previous Thread | Next Thread