Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Are you fucking kidding me?

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

behind the net

February 7, 2011 9:48:39 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Are you fucking kidding me?
Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?Are you fucking kidding me?

[ PM behind the net ]   __________________
ôA woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters.ö Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Green Hornet

February 7, 2011 11:58:38 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend??nightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?

[ PM Green Hornet ]   __________________
Let's roll, Kato!!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

adam at work

February 8, 2011 10:08:23 am

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Green Hornet said...
Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend??nightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?Whenwillthisnightmareend?

Soon.

[ PM adam at work ]   __________________
"There are three things in life that people like to stare at...A flowing stream, a crackling fire, and a Zamboni clearing the ice."

--Charlie Brown

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Green Hornet

February 8, 2011 12:27:45 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
adam at work said...
quote:
Green Hornet said...

Soon.

Hope you're right, but I'm sorry, this franchise is guilty until proven innocent.

Let's roll, Kato!!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

adam at work

February 8, 2011 1:01:40 pm

2nd Line Scorer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Green Hornet said...
quote:
adam at work said...
quote:
Green Hornet said...

Soon.

Hope you're right, but I'm sorry, this franchise is guilty until proven innocent.

I didn't mean it that way. I meant a mercy killing by the league.

[ PM adam at work ]   __________________
"There are three things in life that people like to stare at...A flowing stream, a crackling fire, and a Zamboni clearing the ice."

--Charlie Brown

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Green Hornet

February 8, 2011 2:09:32 pm

3rd Line Checker

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
adam at work said...
quote:
Green Hornet said...
quote:
adam at work said...
quote:
Green Hornet said...

Soon.

I didn't mean it that way. I meant a mercy killing by the league.

Which is exactly what I'm afraid of. That only continues the nightmare.

Let's roll, Kato!!!!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

TheBrickwall

February 10, 2011 7:45:33 pm

He's a Brick...House
He's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out

[ Link to this post ]

I just hope that if we do get new ownership they have the good sense to ask and King Gary has the better sense to approve the request to completely rebrand this franchise from top-bottom, bottom-top, side-side and inside-out. I want every toxic piece of this current franchise shipped off on a NASA rocket to the outer reaches of the solar system.

[ PM TheBrickwall ]   __________________
"We redshirt Miss Americas at Ole Miss."

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bongo

February 11, 2011 7:29:52 am

High-Class low-life

[ Link to this post ]

I'd be happy with just losing those hideous baby blue jerseys. Along with the owners of course.

[ PM Bongo ]   __________________
"Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man."...Waylon Jennings

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

CheapSeats

February 11, 2011 10:18:15 am

Miss Stake

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
thebrickwall said...
I just hope that if we do get new ownership they have the good sense to ask and King Gary has the better sense to approve the request to completely rebrand this franchise from top-bottom, bottom-top, side-side and inside-out. I want every toxic piece of this current franchise shipped off on a NASA rocket to the outer reaches of the solar system.

I think the NAME is solid. Logo, unis, colors - EVERYTHING else, I'd be cool with changing (and I LIKE the baby blues).

Maybe we could get Todd McFarlane to do it, since the oilers didn't like the job he did for them.

[ PM CheapSeats ]   __________________
72 DO:{JHOPJHINS GREASTTEST TEWAM EVER MOTHER CFUCKERS!!!!
- Mangoholico

Spell check is the drunk man's penis pump. - Boatdrinks

We do not support government bailouts of private institutions. GOP 2008 platform

Previous Thread | Next Thread