Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> Are people from Quebec the biggest pussies in the world?

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

behind the net

March 10, 2011 5:28:00 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Are people from Quebec the biggest pussies in the world?
Two options for people from Quebec:

1. STFU about the Chara hit, like a 1 or 2 game suspension would make you weepy fuckers happy.
2. Borrow a pair of balls from Alberta, they got plenty to spare.

Oh, and **** Air Canada. After seeing what Domi and Tucker pulled in the Air Canada Center you don't have a leg to stand on with this anti-violence routine.

[ PM behind the net ]   __________________
A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters. Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

psychotyc

March 10, 2011 7:57:21 pm

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

*proceeds to start rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically*
okies THAT was funny.

And yes yes they are. One must not forget the queerbeckers are descendants of froggies.

A significant portion of the western canadian (and far eastern ones) wouldnt mind if the did secede from canada. except that it would impair the ability of driving from one side to the other and not needing a passport etc.. that and quebec would collapse under its own inanity within a few years and have to be reabsorbed back into canada.

for what its worth i also happen to be currently living in calgary alberta. *sigh* i miss thrashers games... and being able to afford to go to a game without having to mortgage a kidney.. lung... etc.

[ PM psychotyc ]   __________________
beer is good. more beer is more good.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

THRASHERVILLE

March 10, 2011 11:54:29 pm

Magically Delicious!

[ Link to this post ]

Yeah, there's NO good hockey in Calgary. I'd personally rather watch the Flames, Canucks, Mustangs, or HitMen every day of the week than watch the Thrashers.

[ PM THRASHERVILLE ]   __________________
When God said He would make a halfback or a fullback, He might have said Gale Sayers or He might have said Jim Brown. But when He said He would make the best football player who ever lived, He probably said Walter Payton. -Mike Ditka

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

behind the net

March 11, 2011 12:40:56 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
thrasherville said...
Yeah, there's NO good hockey in Calgary.

It is quite obvious he has a taste for shitty hockey, which is why he still follows our luckless lads.

[ PM behind the net ]   __________________
A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters. Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

psychotyc

March 12, 2011 6:59:21 pm

4th Line Grinder

[ Link to this post ]

i would love to go to hockey games here in calgary... unfortunately the only bloody ones i can afford are hitmen games and they are currently sucking ass. if ya want scary think on the following: there is a multi-year waiting list for flames season tickets, the cheap seats (~40$) really do suck, the saddledome isnt all its cracked up to be.
ohh and beer is more expensive.

i miss the days of 25$ tickets cheap food/beer at CNN and then (hopefully) a good hockey game.

[ PM psychotyc ]   __________________
beer is good. more beer is more good.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread