Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> So I just got my first cold call from a Hawks ticket rep.

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

behind the net

November 2, 2011 2:00:10 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

So I just got my first cold call from a Hawks ticket rep.
Didn't take these fuckers long to start cold calling into their Thrashers customer list "with exciting news about the NBA talks and the upcoming NBA season"

Too bad I missed the call.... Probably just ask right for a supervisor just to light their asses up.

[ PM behind the net ]   __________________
“A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters.” Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Bongo

November 2, 2011 2:52:12 pm

High-Class low-life

[ Link to this post ]

They know better than to call me. I seriously doubt I get another NHLFan Survey after last week's. I didn't hold back.

[ PM Bongo ]   __________________
"Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man."...Waylon Jennings

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

TheDowman

November 2, 2011 2:58:43 pm

Nerdroach of the sea!

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
Behind The Net said...
Too bad I missed the call.... Probably just ask right for a supervisor just to light their asses up.

I probably wouldn't have gone that far.

I'd have probably just told the hapless salesman, "After having been lied to by the Atlanta Spirit Group about the Atlanta Thrashers for some 7+ years, and having watched them make it impossible for the Thrashers to stay in Atlanta, I can't, in good conscience, give even one penny more of my hard earned money to those, selfish, deceitful bastards ever again. So, no, I do not wish to purchase Hawks ticket now or at any point in the future while they or Philips Arena remain under the ownership of Atlanta Spirit. Please do not contact me again until this situation has changed. Thank you, and good day." *click*

[ PM TheDowman ]   __________________
"If there's no good reason for a law to exist, then there is a great reason for it to not exist." - H.A.

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread