Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

Atlanta Thrashers -> CBC AVAILABLE IN THE STATES

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

COUSIN ELVIS

December 1, 2011 10:11:37 am

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

CBC AVAILABLE IN THE STATES
CBC AVAILABLE IN THE STATES

ON C BAND, ON THE Anik F1R 107.3 ░W BIRD

I HAVENT PLAYED WITH CBAND IN A LONG TIME. SO NOT SURE IF YOU COULD GET GET A LOCK ON THAT SAT ON A 4' DISH DOWN THERE OR NOT. 6' DEF SD WORK THO

FRENCH CBC IS ALSO ON THE SAME BIRD, BUT LAST I KNEW THEY COMPLETELY LOST THE CANADIENS GAME TO RDS SO NOT MUCH FOR HAWKY FANS UNLESS THINGS CHANGED BACK

[ PM COUSIN ELVIS ]   __________________
http://twitter.com/COUSINELVIS
"Do you guys have room for me in lala land??" MILLWOOD ON 16MAR10

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

AMike

December 2, 2011 10:08:17 am

I give bad gambling advice

[ Link to this post ]

Oh there are other ways to get it too...

[ PM AMike ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

COUSIN ELVIS

December 2, 2011 12:39:48 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
AMike said...

TROO DAT AMIKE

BUT THE ONLY WAYS TO GET IT B4 WAS TO

A) SET UP A BOX ACCOUNT WITH YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY IN CANADA AND HAVE TO GO THRU THEM TO CALL IN AND SET UP EVERYTHING AND BE A GENERAL PITA TO THE THEM. AND O YEAH, AS A OLD BELL AND A OLD STARCHOICE SUB, I CANT TELL YA, THAT * AINT FREE!

OR B) MOVE TO BUFFALO OR SOMEPLACE ELSE IN CANADA LITE AND PICK IT UP W UR ANTENNA

BUT NOW WITH THERE DIGITAL TRANSITION, THEY HAD TO SHUT DOWN ALOT OF THERE OLD TOWERS SO THEY MADE IT FREE ON SATELLITE SO ALL CANADA HAD THERE CBC, AND JUST SO HAPPENS ITS A NORTH AMERICAN BIRD, SO FREE AND IN STUNING HD[/B]

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

AMike

December 2, 2011 1:33:56 pm

I give bad gambling advice

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
COUSIN ELVIS said...
quote:
AMike said...

TROO DAT AMIKE

A) SET UP A BOX ACCOUNT WITH YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY IN CANADA AND HAVE TO GO THRU THEM TO CALL IN AND SET UP EVERYTHING AND BE A GENERAL PITA TO THE THEM. AND O YEAH, AS A OLD BELL AND A OLD STARCHOICE SUB, I CANT TELL YA, THAT * AINT FREE!

OR B) MOVE TO BUFFALO OR SOMEPLACE ELSE IN CANADA LITE AND PICK IT UP W UR ANTENNA

BUT NOW WITH THERE DIGITAL TRANSITION, THEY HAD TO SHUT DOWN ALOT OF THERE OLD TOWERS SO THEY MADE IT FREE ON SATELLITE SO ALL CANADA HAD THERE CBC, AND JUST SO HAPPENS ITS A NORTH AMERICAN BIRD, SO FREE AND IN STUNING HD[/B]

There is actually an option C which is a variation of option A. It ain't free, but you do get CBC/CTV/TSN/SN is glorious HD.

[ PM AMike ]  

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

COUSIN ELVIS

December 2, 2011 3:36:59 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
AMike said...
quote:
COUSIN ELVIS said...
quote:
AMike said...

TROO DAT AMIKE

There is actually an option C which is a variation of option A. It ain't free, but you do get CBC/CTV/TSN/SN is glorious HD.

I DID SOME SEARCHING AROUND, AND LOOKS LIKE THE CBC LOST THE BRIER FINALS TO TSN! WHY DONT WE JUST LET CABLE NETWORKS STEAL AWAY THE ROSE BOWL TOO WHY WERE AT IT...OH YA WE DID THAT TOO !

*SRSLY RETHINKS BUYING A 6' DISH AND OPENBOX S10*

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread