Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> TEAM WHITE GUILT/"CRIPSTERS" PICKIN THERE TEETH UP OFF THERE IPADS AFTER THIS BSLAP *PAP!*

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

COUSIN ELVIS

August 10, 2012 1:06:35 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

TEAM WHITE GUILT/"CRIPSTERS" PICKIN THERE TEETH UP OFF THERE IPADS AFTER THIS BSLAP *PAP!*

TEAM WHITE GUILT/ "CRIPSTERS" PICKIN THERE TEETH UP OFF THERE IPADS AFTER THIS BSLAP *PAP!*

GRACIOSITE A MONSIEUR WITHLOCK

http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/track/story/lolo-jones-serena-williams-defenders-need-to-stop-crying-about-critics-080812S

MOVE OVER HF. YOU KNOW I STILL LUV YA, BUT YOU PASTEY WHITEITUDE IS BEEN HOLDING BACK SO IM GONNA HITCH MY WAGON TO A LARGE BLACK MAN. THAT MAKES ME GOOD WITH LEFTY, RIGHT?

quote:
There are thousands of journalists covering the Olympics. Two people pointed out the utter stupidity of the multi-millionaire, minority owner of the Miami Dolphins mimicking a gang dance at Wimbledon and the Olympics, and you would’ve thought we channeled Don Imus and called Serena a “nappy-headed” foe.

We pointed out the obvious. It was stupid. There were no calls for punishment. There was actually sympathetic context provided explaining what may have motivated her actions.

But the opportunists saw an opportunity for victimization and a chance to demonstrate their hipness and perceived lack of racial bias. One of my favorite writers at Deadspin, Emma Carmichael, wrote a long “how-to guide” for Crip Walking, explained how the dance has gone mainstream and described Serena’s two critics as “crusty” and “panicky.” And one of my favorite sportswriters anywhere, my colleague Jen Engel, included the alleged mistreatment of Serena in her column complaining that female Olympians aren’t being allowed to compete without conditions.

You know who called Serena’s Crip Walk inappropriate first? Serena Williams.

“Actually, there is a name. But I don’t know if I — it’s inappropriate. It’s just a dance we do in California,” Williams sheepishly said in the moments after Crip Walking.

Let’s stop the f*&^#)*g crying.

If Emma Carmichael wants to prove how un-racist and cool she is, spend the day crafting a how-to guide for black writers looking to get a job at Deadspin. White folks defending black folks' right to dance and entertain is so 1920s. You want to break some new ground, demand that Gawker put some dark faces in the limo all the cool Deadspin liberals are filling up to defend Serena.

I ain’t the one. Save that okeydoke (spit) for the clowns who see Crip Walking at the Olympics as some sort of sign of black progress. I bet even those clowns would prefer a job over the privilege of Crip Walking for the entertainment of the cool white kids.

[ PM COUSIN ELVIS ]   __________________
http://twitter.com/COUSINELVIS
"Do you guys have room for me in lala land??" MILLWOOD ON 16MAR10

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

El Profesor

August 10, 2012 1:35:55 pm

Hall of Famer

[ Link to this post ]

Good column.

White folk sure like some Whitlock.

[ PM El Profesor ]   __________________
SUPPORT GUAY PENGWIN MARRIDGE!!!