Support the SmirkinChicken when you shop at Amazon.
SmirkinChicken Forums SmirkinChicken Forums
Log Out

Forum Jump:

The Secret Board -> 92.9 The Game & ATL Sports Radio

Author  
Post Reply to this thread

gimmesummdapp

December 12, 2012 10:59:59 am

2nd Line Scorer

Location: Maxin' and relaxin' in Pam Grier's double-D cups!!!
[ Link to this post ]

92.9 The Game & ATL Sports Radio
wut up peeps? been a while since i posted or even lurked here. but since i been away a certain fm station crept on me...92.9 The Game! so far i haven't really been too impressed. they're only regurgitatin' wut's already been regurgitated only it's in high fidelity! i'm supposin' they wanna establish themselves as "the outsiders!" kinda reminds me of wcw's nWo storyline back in da day! it ain't all bad. i haven't listened to 790 since they took a left turn back in the summer! so how do y'all like the new station?

[ PM gimmesummdapp ]   __________________

Proud to be Smirkin' Chicken's original token negro! Power to da peoples! Rat on, rat-on!

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

JG

December 12, 2012 12:36:18 pm

Fatty Banger

[ Link to this post ]

quote:
gimmesummdapp said...
wut up peeps? been a while since i posted or even lurked here. but since i been away a certain fm station crept on me...92.9 The Game! so far i haven't really been too impressed. they're only regurgitatin' wut's already been regurgitated only it's in high fidelity! i'm supposin' they wanna establish themselves as "the outsiders!" kinda reminds me of wcw's nWo storyline back in da day! it ain't all bad. i haven't listened to 790 since they took a left turn back in the summer! so how do y'all like the new station?

http://sportsmack.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1605

[ PM JG ]   __________________
CheapSeats said, "Not quote drani pout."

[ Ignore This Idiot ]

Previous Thread | Next Thread